I am still confused! Does this part exist in novel?

I dont think he will.  But I will say I am liking the "softer" side of Vegas.  I am glad to see him vulnerable.  It was not expected at all.  

I don't think Porsche will run away with him but I really wish he does because Vegas always trusts Porche. 

I don't know, but I wouldn't put it passed him since he felt like Kinn would have at least trusted him as he wasn't expecting Vegas's appearance. Furthermore, it feels as if Porsche is not aware of Kinn's plan which is dumb if I say so myself (the plan that is). However, I don't think Porsche is dumb either since he was playing Vegas in Ep 7 until he realized how upset Kinn got not just at Vegas but also at him. So, Porsche still haven't managed to gain Kinn's trust.

Midnight_Blue you have some really good points in there.   What I see happening is that as Porsche is thinking about it Kinn will show up and get even more un trusting of him.  Just like at the pool.  That is what made him so mad that he accused Porsche in the first place.  He saw him talking Vegas.  He is very jealous even though Porsche has not show any interest in Vegas and he is always with Kinn.   I guess drinking the wine with Vegas was not a great idea.  That really bothered Kinn. 

dc3vi1:

Midnight_Blue you have some really good points in there.   What I see happening is that as Porsche is thinking about it Kinn will show up and get even more un trusting of him.  Just like at the pool.  That is what made him so mad that he accused Porsche in the first place.  He saw him talking Vegas.  He is very jealous even though Porsche has not show any interest in Vegas and he is always with Kinn.   I guess drinking the wine with Vegas was not a great idea.  That really bothered Kinn. 

I think this whole situation would lead up to the scene where both Kinn and Porsche is pointing their gun at each other, and Porsche tells him that "he is on no one's side but his". However, I still don't excuse Kinn for not trusting Porsche because this just makes me go back to Porsche and how hurt he was back in Ep 7.  Furthermore, I wonder how they are going to handle Tawan once this is all said and done because obviously Pete is going to find something at Vega's house.

OK, this is my opinion after i watched episode 9, i hate this episode after wonderful and excellent episode 8. However i guest that Porsche  will run away with Vegas ...........................................................................as this is Kinn and Porsche  plan hahahahha.

I really hope this is their plan to get the correct Mole and busted them.  We can bet on this...and after that they will proceed with the most awaiting pool scene that i dont know which episode will be.

I don't think they trust Tawan, is it their plan to make sure Tawan believed that Kinn believe on him. This series did change most of the Toxic scene in the novel ( I love the scenes probably due to the masochist)

Mikey 88:

OK, this is my opinion after i watched episode 9, i hate this episode after wonderful and excellent episode 8. However i guest that Porsche  will run away with Vegas ...........................................................................as this is Kinn and Porsche  plan hahahahha.

I really hope this is their plan to get the correct Mole and busted them.  We can bet on this...and after that they will proceed with the most awaiting pool scene that i dont know which episode will be.

I don't think they trust Tawan, is it their plan to make sure Tawan believed that Kinn believe on him. This series did change most of the Toxic scene in the novel ( I love the scenes probably due to the masochist)

It's probably Kinn's plan, but it isn't Porsche's. I thought Kinn sent Vegas to test Porsche.

But to be honest, if Kinn isn't aware that Porsche didn't do anything, then I'll lose interest in this series (except for Chay/Kim), because that would mean he's an idiot and the writing is incompetent. You can almost see the venom dripping from Tawan's fangs - it's so ridiculously obvious he has nefarious intent, and equally obvious that Porshe followed them because he's jealous.

But I think it's Kinn's plan to find the mole, because if he thought Porsche had betrayed him, he'd be shattered and angry and would have killed him. Unless the writing is terrible, which it hasn't been so far.

I don't think so, Porsche may feel mad for what Kinn did but I don't think he'll get to the point where he'll choose to run away with Vegas.

@jpny01 Yeah i hate the word of test Porshe, it means that he didn't trust him...i love of of Khun thakoon is more in right mind compared to Kinn...

I don't think he will run away, because that will things more complicated and won't be good for him. If he runs he will be really seen as a traitor.

I think he will. in the novel, he did run away with different reason 

Yeah he leaves in the novel, but I don't think he will go with Vegas. He will go maybe  after a talk with Kinn and Korn from himself without Vegas.

TBH, this plotline is spoiling the series for me. Let's face it - this series is ridiculous, but it's a lot of fun.  But this turn is nonsensical. How does it even slightly point to Porsche as a traitor that he bugged the room of a, well, a traitor, and followed them?  What would be the point of that? It's so obvious he was jealous, and witnesses will back that up. That it's the actual known traitor that's making the accusation doesn't seem to matter to anyone, nor has anyone thought to ask "why are you alive and why are you here?" but they're happy to abandon a loyal and clearly guileless bodyguard for not really doing anything wrong. Actually, Korn should severely punish Kinn for going out alone with a traitor and reward Porsche for following them.