Unseen Behind The Scene Pics of Mother (2018)

as Lee Seolak

[THROWBACK] Production Press Pics of Nothing Serious (2021)

from SBD Ent. (Instagram, just now)

I really love the set-up you gave the club and the effort you put into every post. This will be such an amazing place for his fans! I’m currently watching My Liberation Notes and enjoying it so far. I subscribed and might join officially later after seeing more of his work. 

Rien:

I really love the set-up you gave the club and the effort you put into every post. This will be such an amazing place for his fans! I’m currently watching My Liberation Notes and enjoying it so far. I subscribed and might join officially later after seeing more of his work. 

YAYYYYYY WELCOMEEEEE!! But first answer my requirement questions there, then I input you as my club member later. Take your time, prioritise your irl first, then come back later ^_^

And freal, thank you for your heartwarming words TT o TT /

I thought I haven't done enough for him, like lacking something in-between for this club, so I look in precision, every nook and cranny for all of these

i have been holding off on watching Mother bc i wasn't sure whether i should see the Japanese version first but these pics,,,,,,, *slowly moves to high priority*

halla:

i have been holding off on watching Mother bc i wasn't sure whether i should see the Japanese version first but these pics,,,,,,, *slowly moves to high priority*

ehet, ehehehehehehe you're welcome

For Our Shining Moment - O HUI The First Geniture Sym Micro Essence CF <30"

Krystale Mitaesa:

For Our Shining Moment - O HUI The First Geniture Sym Micro Essence CF <30"

My heart gone combust like u w u

So, I've been spoiled with the cover page of W Korea X Gucci for Son Sukku... total 8p, OP said. And it's... elegant & divine

I can't reveal the scans now unless it'll be published by W Korea itself once the digital version is out (don't wanna be fooled again like one time ago lmaoo)

Well hello, I've said so

W KOREA X GUCCI'S EXQUISITE COLLECTION 

for Son Sukku on September Issue 2022 

<< Details here

EDITOR'S VERSION OF SON SUKKU

for W Korea X Gucci's Exquisite Collection September 2022 Issue

His 1st interview with O HUI - speak about his first time

ngl, that's the first time I've seen him fully makeup to make himself look 'natural'; ain't blaming tho since that fits the theme of 'geniture' itself ehet

Krystale Mitaesa:

HE'S SO FUNNY CHAOTIC AF IN SILENCE I WHEEZED-

and say hello to his calligraphy ASMR

Eng sub is finally out; so feel free to sleep(?) kkkkkk

Throwback Again Coming Through Part 2

same sauce from the agency, as usual

Son Sukku's Cutie Eye Contact Ver.

does anyone wanna say no?

<< Details here