1. 49 days
2. kill me heal me
3. playful kiss
4. My gf is a gumiho
5. Secret Garden
My top 5 dramas are:
1.Shut up boys over flower (I found it very different from others dramas i've watched)
2.Coffee Prince (I like the passionated love between the main couple)
3.Rooftop Prince (I really enjoyed watching it)
4.You who came from the star
5. I hear your voice
1. Secret Garden
2. Healer
3.Fated To Love You (Taiwan and Korean)
4. My Love From Another Star / Rooftop Prince tied in 4th place.
5. The Greatest Love / It's Okay, That's Love tied on 5th place.

Honorable Mention: Angry Mom (because of the mother-daughter feels and suspense), Reply 1997(because of the romance <3), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (coz I laugh too much in this drama) I would list a lot but I think this is my top drama for me so far,  :]
It's almost impossible to choose... there are so many that I love. But if have to choose, there are few dramas that had a great impact on me.

1. Dae Jang Geum - I know it's very old but it's still the best to me. The first historic drama I've seen, an experience that changed my life.

2. Healer - Excellent plot with amazing cast. I loved the use of the past and present as a motivator. Very addicting watch.

3. It's Okay, That's Love - A great drama which opens a whole new perspective about people who suffer from PTSD. Ending is perfect.

4. Liar Game - thrilling psychological mind games. Superb cast and great acting.

5. The Greatest Love - A Lovely romantic comedy. In my opinion the best drama of Hong Sisters.

Japanese drama in my original top 5.

Nankyoku Tairiku
- Based on real events. It stayed very loyal to facts. An impressive production, truly a masterpiece.
- coffee prince
- the master's sun
- you who came from the star
- fated to love you (Korean)
- kill me heal me. 
My list would be:

1. Healer
2. Heal me kill me
3. My beautiful bride
4. Cruel City
5. Gentleman's Dignity
mine:
1- Oh My Ghost
2- it's ok that's love
3- the master's sun
4- the heirs
5- couple or touble
1. Playful Kiss
2.Jewel in the palace
3.Boys Over Dango
4.Full House
5.Perfect Match/Personal Taste
Top 5 for me:

1. Goong
2. Healer
3. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
4. Coffee Prince
5. Jang geum
1. Healer 
2. The Master's Sun 
3. Heart to Heart
4. Mask
5. Coffee Prince
1.Healer
2.My love from stars
3.Missing you
4.Pinocchio
5.The innocent man

1 Jewel In The Palace -> I love the story, even its really complicated. But it teach us everything like cooking for example
2 Sassy Girl Chunhyang -> It's really funny for the first, and it become dramatic. I really love the END of this drama
3 Wonderful Life -> in such a young age, they should become a parents. I fell in love to Shinbi
4 Goong -> everything in this drama I really love it
5 The Moon That Embrace The Sun -> Even the story based on the palace life, but it's not boring cause they more focus on love story
1.Misaeng
2.Heart to Heart
3.Master's Sun
4. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
5.Warrior Baek Dong Soo
*Honorable Mention to "I Miss You" because I have rewatched it about half a dozen times.
1. The Princess' Man - Stunning visuals, a strong plot and excellent chemistry between the leads. I watched the last ten episodes in one sitting, because I just had to know how it would end. (It was worth it!)
2. I Hear Your Voice - The story is different from anything I've ever seen before, and the drama is a equally part thriller, drama and romance - which is a combination I really, really like. 
3. Kill Me, Heal Me - This drama really gave me the feels in every single episode. Ji Sung gave the performance of a lifetime, and I fell in love with every single one of his personas. The only reason this is not ranked higher, is because Hwang Jung Eum's screaming gave me a headache. 
4. The Greatest Love - I adore this drama! It's cute, funny, silly and surprisingly romantic!
5. I Remember You - I really appreciated the tense vibe they had going on. The drama kept me guessing on everything - identities, character motivation etc. - and I loved every second of it. I know some people felt the romance was a bit forced, but it totally worked for me. 
TOP 5:
1. Fated to love you
2. Bad Guys
3. Inspiring Generation
4. Innocent Man
5. Ma Boy