^^ Same here. There is always music playing in our house. Lots of Kpop and Indie.
to be honest .. my k-drama addiction has ruined my life.

I watch something all day long. I've gone through 150+ dramas in a year. My hubby has given up trying to stop me watching it.

I keep telling him he would also love some of them to which he just insults it and carries on with what he is doing.

*sigh* ... think i'll have to be the first in re-hab to get over a TV drama addiction lol
lol. I have it worse. I am African.in Kenya and i am probably the only one obsessed with kdrama in Kenya. 
Even trying to talk about Asian stuff is hard. They don't see the appeal, while i think its awesome. 
1: they all look alike
2: Is that a girl?
3: they sure do love Rich man, poor girl stories. *sigh*
My addiction is pretty bad :/ i get so into it and my emotions goes all over the place! 

No one in my family shares my joy TT^TT, My mum used to watch a lot of Taiwanese Drama along with Korean Dramas but she stopped watching. My siblings well they prefer watching anime...

My Bf has given up on me and my addiction and dusn want to watch it either...

The only one i share things is with my colleague at work.. But she only watches dramas that is already finished (Smart move) while i watch both dramas that are still airing and finished :( Can't discuss much with herrrrr D: 
Have only one co-worker watching drama and one friend. But rest do not understand "how I can watch weird Asian tv shows" :P