2. Mother
  3. Move To Heaven
  4. Extracurricular
  5. Chicago Typewriter
  6. D.P.

it's okay it's love

crash landing on you

Moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo

10 miles of peach blossoms( eternal love and pillow book)

1. Dr Romantic 2 - because of ahnhyoseop and lee sungkyung i love these couple, altho the story is kind not focus on their love life but im excited on season 3 hope it will focus on their love story

2, Descendent of the sun - who will never thought of this DOS omg its really hook me hoping for another season or project for songsongcouple haha i know iknow theyre not couple anymore but why not nothing is impossible 

3. My Golden Life - because of Leetaehwan and sooeunsoo story omg from their hate to love relationship

4.  Weightlifting fairy kim book joo - who will never love this namlee tandem, i hope for a project for this more on mature role

5. Nevertheless - because of songkang omg his is so handsome

a lot more on my list but since u guys ask for my 5 toplist :D 

1. Crash Landing On You

2. The Red Sleeve

3. Flower of Evil

4. 18  Again

5. Extraordinary Atty Woo

runners up: She Was Pretty, Squid Game, Penthouse

1. Rookie cops

- Coming of age. I like to recommend that give first three episodes a try before judging this kdrama. I love the vibes in this kdrama. I came across this kdrama recently only.

2. Tunnel

- Thriller. It has a fiction element to it. I like to recommend that give first two episodes a try before judging this kdrama. 

3. Hot Stove League

- I love most of kdramas which have Namgoong Min as male lead including Host Stove League, Good Manager, One dollar Lawyer.

4. Vincenzo

- Fun filled/Comedy. I like to recommend that give first two episodes a try before judging this kdrama. 

5. Hospital playlist

- Adorable leads. I like to recommend that give first episode a try before judging this kdrama. 

P.S. I love City Hunter and Healer which I'm watching again nowadays.

1. While You Were Sleeping

2. 365: Repeat the Year

3. Dr. Romantic 2

4. Through the Darkness

5. Vincenzo

1. Mouse

2. Legend of Blue Sea

3. Crash Landing on you

4. Vincenzo

5.  Strong Girl  Bong-Soon

1. Little women

2. Snowdrop

3. Twenty-five twenty-one 

4. Extraordinary you 

5. He is psychometric 

(I actually like many dramas, but I chose 5 among them)

1. A Business Proposal  - like, i watched it only once but i adored it!! Actors are great and it's more energetic than others dramas.

2. Goblin  - must, if you wanna cry out, it's the best way.

3. Suspicious Partner  - Ji Chang Wook  slay!!!

4. The Heirs  - oldies but goodies.

5. Uncontrollably Fond  - also an older one but i appreceatied that drama, you will cry. 

1. Thirty Nine

2. While you Were Sleeping

3. Mine

4. Work Later, Drink Now

5. Juvenile Justice

1. Navillera

2. Revenge of Others

3. Descendants of the Sun

4. Vincenzo

5. Mouse

Honourable mention: My Name, Sweet Home, 2521, Semantic Error, Blueming, Hotel Del Luna, Summer Guys

asiulka3455:

1. A Business Proposal  - like, i watched it only once but i adored it!! Actors are great and it's more energetic than others dramas.

2. Goblin  - must, if you wanna cry out, it's the best way.

3. Suspicious Partner  - Ji Chang Wook  slay!!!

4. The Heirs  - oldies but goodies.

5. Uncontrollably Fond  - also an older one but i appreceatied that drama, you will cry. 

Is Goblin *THAT* SAD? I personally didn't think it was so sad, but everyone seems to think so...there's a lot more depressing kdramas out there lol especially the ones that came out in 2022!! If ya'll think Goblin is sad, GOOD, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TRAUMATISED YET.

1) Semantic Error

2) Business Proposal

3) Navillera

4) Extraordinary Attorney Woo

5) What's Wrong with Secretary Kim