4. The Liars and His Lover.

5. My favorite K-Drama always is. 
My 5. Is (Coffee Prince).
1. Reply 1988
2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
3. Age of Youth
4. Because It's The First Time
5. Tomorrow With You

These are the most beautiful Korean dramas I've ever watched and very highly recommended. 5 of them are romance & slices of life dramas with a touch of comedy. They will make you laugh, cry and flattered through the episodes and until now I cannot move on from them. U SHOULD DEFINITELY WATCH THEM!!????❤❤
1. Shopping king Louie
2. The Girl who sees smell(sensory couple)
3. Chief Kim
4. strong woman do bong soon
5. weight lifting fairy kim bok joo
I won't recommend dramas that i know most of dramalovers have been or will watch.
These dramas needs some attention:

1. SMILE, YOU
- Not famous, most people didn't know about it. But this drama is my all-time fave! It never bores me.
 It is about a stubborn heiress and her family who suddenly got bankrupt and without a choice, lives with their chaffeur's family.
 A Good family drama and the ROMANCE is SUPERB! :)
 IN THIS DRAMA, YOU WIILL REALIZE WHY FIRST LOVE DO NOT WORK MOST OF THE TIME. :)

2. THE BRIDAL MASK/GAKSITAL
- No words can describe how amazing this drama is. TWO THUMBS UP!
The action and suspense and the friensdship here.. Ohmy. Just watch it!
Of course, i am bias here. This is where my joo won oppa and me met. ^^
But serously, you are insane if you wont like this drama after you watch it.

3. KING2HEARTS

4. STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
- This drama let you realize what an everlasting love means. A love that destined to be for you.
Prepare box of tissue.

5. OJAKGYO BROTHERS
- The title says it all. The bromance here are awesome and the parenting skills.
Of course, My joo won is the highlight of the show! 
Healer
DOTS
Kill Me Heal Me
A Gentleman's Dignity
Fullhouse (Thai)
1) 7 First kisses 

- Okay, I don't highly recommend this one, but this drama is perfect when you're having finals and you just want a little break. Each episode is 10 minutes long.

2) Angry Mom

- This one is a school drama and it's pretty intense! It focuses on the problems of different students, on corruption, on bullying, friendship etc. Really interesting and fun to watch!

3) Cruel City

- You just have to binge watch this drama! It's a crime/action drama and the fight scenes are well done, there's a lot of suspense in it and the acting is so good! Don't watch this one when you need to learn for an exam though!

4) Descendants of the Sun

- Love this drama, some people I know who don't really like Korean dramas, totally loved this drama. It's not your usual Korean drama. Some say it's overrated but I disagree with that, You just need to watch it and form an opinion about this yourself. 

5) Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

- Really good historical drama with many handsome leads! You'll fall in love with most of the characters

Dong Yi
Heart to Heart
Queen In Hyun's Man 
Fated To Love You
Coffee Prince 

Other K-dramas favorites: May Queen, Full House, Moon Embraces the Sun, Boys Over Flowers, Queen Seon Deok, Jewel of the Palace, Healer and Cruel City

Sorry I broke the rules. 
Goblin 
who are you school 2015
chief Kim
strong woman bong soon 
age of youth 
Cruel City
King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu
Reply 1988
King 2 Hearts
Queen In Hyun's Man 
1. Cruel City
2. Queen Seon Duk
3. Beautiful Mind
4. Its okay thats love
5.Fated to Love you korean

1. Misaeng   ....what would Geu Rae do?
2. Queen Inhyuns Man......swoon away with me!
3. Oh Hae Young Again......new def. of  'meant to be'
4. Healer......the perfect show on every level
5. What's up, Fox........real life chemistry

Korean Fav..

1. Moonlight Drawn by clouds
2. Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Watched three times already)
3. To the Beautiful You 
4. Hwarang
5. Goblin
6. The legend of Blue Sea 
7. Heirs 
8. The Scholar Who Walks the Night
9. Arang and the Magistrate
10. My Girl
11. Cinderella and the Four Knights
12. The Moon that embraces the Sun

Chinese Fav..

1. Love O2O
2. Whirlwind Girl
3. Whirlwind Girl 2 (currently watching)

1.The princess's man 
2. You are beautiful 
3.Healer
4.queen inhyun man
5. W
Omg so many dramas to add to our lists!
Ooh, I like this thread--will have to see if there are any hidden gems listed!

My top five

1. It's Okay That's Love
-- Realistic and a beautifully, simple drama (with a bit of angst.) Slice-of-life for the most part with very very real and relatable characters.

2. King2Hearts
It's been a long time, but I remember it's a super solid and interesting drama, even down to the politics. Love the character dynamics.

3. Missing Noir M
Love the classier feel of this OCN drama (and awaiting a second season!) It's an episodic crime drama but it also made me cry at the end of many cases.

4. Thank You
Super sweet and mellow. It's a bit slice-of-lifey but mostly on the drama side, and the relationships between the characters is beautiful.

5. Signal
Probably been listed a bunch already but it's amazing. A really great mix of drama, crime, suspense, and fantasy (let's not get into the time travel mechanics though...)

Bonus: Evil Minds (Chinese)
Firstly, the episodes are only 30 minutes long, so that's great. If you love crime and psychological games, an can handle a bit of blood in some gruesome cases, I think you ASBOLUTELY MUST WATCH this drama.