descendants of sun
goblin
reply 1997
Legend of the Blue Sea 
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Doctor Stranger are the only ones right at the top of my head!
Doctors
Reply 1997
Reply 1988
weightlifting fairy kim Bok joo
Stong woman do bong soon
Dream high
Descendants of the sun
But most of them have love triangles
You need to watch LUCKY ROMANCE. Male lead in this drama was the cutest and very adorable in kdramaland! He is full of charm! 
min min from swdbs.. i guess he is least arrogant and most playful chaebol i have seen in kdrama land..
wlfkbj.. he was very cute and funny
school 2017.. i love the way he shows his jealous and tries to hide his feelings
o my ghostess.. even though he was a narcissist it was shown in a funny way and was quite supportive of the female lead's career..
swdbs and wlfkbj have the least arrogant and most supporting male leads i have watched.. they both are fine with the girls being stronger than them and dont have the alpa male attitude and are fine the the girls having upper hand in the relation infact min min was totally fine with being the female lead of the story.. its quite rare to find that kind of male leads in kdrama..

Let's fight, ghost and W: Two Worlds !!

I wanna add these Dramas to those already mentioned, these are with just suupppper good guys as lead. Totally have no mean bone in their body. Just your ultimste prince charming without the pranks, the yelling, the bad blood, the alphamale cliche:

All about my mom
glorious days
across the ocean to see you
that fool
hogo's love
autumn in my heart/endless love

ten miles of peach blossoms, in time with you, reply 1988, reply 1994 - though these dramas did have many other love angles before the main pair got together. With reply series having the worst kind of love traingle ever, cause the guys vying for the girls love are all such good guys.

Strongest deliveryman. The guy has over 300+ friends :D