Im enjoying the closeness that has developed among the roommates. It is also interesting to note how the individual personalities are coming out and how we are slowly learning more about each roomates inner persona.
Im seriously thinking of dropping this variety - there is nothing going on that would interest me. As much as I hate clowns I hate plastic faces--- Bom really creeps me out! ep.6 ... How stupid can they get? They are celebrities! They don't just flaunt their relationships if it were true. Of course it is a mission!
I'm with you there, Park Bom, has had to much of everthing done and looks a hot mess...its to stiff..trying to look young and pretty..just sad.
It's a TV fake show, not to much is real, but, its fun to watch them show there silly side..I'm with you on Bom, she just sad to look at.. I'm just shocked that its 50 episode...wow!
I got bored with ep. 6, and I don`t know if I will watch it any more. and same problem..Bom
Running Man 200 Episodes - [Dream Cup and Safari Adventure]
min woo is kinda getting annoying, after watching ep.11 he is overly sensitive
It's getting so dramatic. Geez.
Anyone else enjoying season 2? I really like the new cast members, even if I do miss some of the old ones. Jackson is turning into a surprise favorite of mine.

But I still wish Dong Wook could be in it more.
I tuned in for Joon but Jackson is hilarious too! (I still can't get over that nose hair trimming episode. Oh dear. :DD)

Min Woo is an odd one. Is he just not present or being edited out? At times, I'm not sure if he's even there or not...
does anyone know where I can buy this on DVD with eng subs both seasons?
As far as I've researched just now, there's no DVD you can buy. 

However, you can buy individual episodes on the website here (5,500 won per ep). They are without subs though.

If it's primarily the subs that interest you, you can watch roommate subbed & for free (obviously without license) here.