Pinocchio (2014) I stumbled across a gif-set back when I used to be on Tumblr from someone I was following when it was still airing, I loved the dialogue exchanged between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, so I tracked it down and I've been a fan of many K-dramas ever since.

My first k-drama was was Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo.

How u all remember that?? For some reason this question has been asked to me before and I am not able to answer, like I can only tell which dramas I have seen in the start and the free nostalgia it brings but never remember which was the first one. Seems like my memory suck.

Eren jaegar:

How u all remember that?? For some reason this question has been asked to me before and I am not able to answer, like I can only tell which dramas I have seen in the start and the free nostalgia it brings but never remember which was the first one. Seems like my memory suck.

I guess it's because for some of us, kdramas are a very different medium from what we used to watch before them? I remember before Kdramas, I was into animes and I was reluctant to watch kdramas bc I wasn't familiar. Plus I didn't get into kdramas immediately after my first one. I watched the Heirs for my first kdrama bc my cousins were watching it, and I didn't like it at all so that must be the reason why I remember it well. Years later some friends recommended me some other titles that were more to my taste and that's how I got into kdramas for real.

Goblin.
Got reeled in completely with this masterpiece.

Business Proposal. I am truly glad this was my first Kdrama, could watch it over and over again.

Because This Is My First Life 

I'm not sure when I watched it. Maybe the same year. I came across the name on reddit I suppose while looking for drama recommendations. I really liked it at the time. 

Then in 2020 I watched Extracurricular  and enjoyed it but I didn't deep dive into Korean dramas until 2021 through Korean movies.

Cunning Single Lady. I saw it on Netflix and thought that had to be one of the silliest names for a show I'd ever seen. But that show changed my life - or at least my viewing habits. I think I just completed series number 143.  Some have been amazing, some have been not so good. But I am so happy I accidentally stumbled across Korean dramas back then. 

Tina:

Like many other (europeans?) my first contact with korean dramas was through Squid game. My next one was several months later: My holo love but then I was hooked. =) 

My Holo Love was my 3rd K-drama. It was very good one.

ColourMePurple:

Because This Is My First Life 

I'm not sure when I watched it. Maybe the same year. I came across the name on reddit I suppose while looking for drama recommendations. I really liked it at the time. 

Then in 2020 I watched Extracurricular  and enjoyed it but I didn't deep dive into Korean dramas until 2021 through Korean movies.

I loved Because This is My First Life. After 30 or so dramas it is in my top 5. I think it is an underrated show.