mine would be the OST of You're Beautiful Love Rain Heartstrings Delightful Girl Full House City Hunter ISWAK Secret Garden They're all included in my playlist of Korean songs :)
Love Rain My GF is a Gumiho - Fox Rain Gaksital Iljimae You're beautiful Heartstrings Gentleman's Dignity - especially Illa Illa by Juniel and My Love by Jong Hyun <3
love rain, secret garden, dream high and spring waltz.
My Favorite OSTs is - Seo Young Eun - Can't Let Go (49 Days OST) - Hlin - I Draw You (God's Quiz ll OST)
My Top10 (One song per Drama): 1. Davichi - Hot Stuff (Goong) 2. Lyn - 시간을 거슬러 (The moon that embraces the sun) 3. Yangpa - Ghost (Hon/Soul) 4. Ulala Sensation - 굿바이데이 (Bridal Mask) 5. ALi - 상처 (Rooftop Prince) 6. Kim Bo Kyung - Suddenly (City Hunter) 7. Lee Sun Hee - Fox Rain (My girlfriend is a gumiho) 8. Baek Ji Young - 그여자 (Secret Garden) 9. Jiyeon - 또르르 (God of Study) 10. Lasse Lindh - C'Mon Through (Soulmate) As for full albums I would say Secret Garden > God of Study > Cinderella Man
So far my top favorites are: 1. Without words - You're Beautiful 2. Like a fool - Personal Taste 3. Still - A.N.Jell - You're Beautiful 4. That Man / That Woman - Secret Garden 5. Reason - Secret Garden 6. All OSTs from City Hunter 7. My Memory - Winter Sonata 8. From beginning to the end - Winter Sonata
I love Dream High, 49 Days, and Reply 1997 OST the most. Well I don't download many OST but I'm sure those are my favorites :)
This is my favorite

Eng-Rom-Han

Other favorites are 49 Days, Personal Taste, City Hunter, 1 Litre of Tears, Queen Seon Duk and SUFBB.
Lyn - Back In Time (The Moon that Embraces the Sun OST) Baek Ji Young - After A Long Time (Rooftop Prince OST) Luna & Sunny - It's Me (To The Beautiful You OST) Mario & Nesty - Never Say Goodbye (My Girl OST) Kang Min Hyuk - Star (Heartstrings OST) Jung Yong Hwa - I've Fallen For You (Heartstrings OST) Kim Ah Joong - Maria (200 Pounds Beauty OST)
-You're Beautiful -To The Beautiful You - Shut Up: Flower Boy Band :)
Secret Garden The Moon that Embraces the Sun and right now Deepness from Misia (for Ooku: Arikoto Iemitsu Hen)
조규찬 - 구름 위를 거닐다 (Lie to Me OST)

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho's OST was just amazing! Definitely my favorite so far!
hearstrings,faith and big
i really loved the osts in Heartstrings, You're Beautiful and Personal Taste :D