Lee Seung gi, Kim Jong Kook
2NB (this duo is disbanded now? have 2 greats albums ballad)

Shin Ji-hoon (this my fav ballad singer now :D )

Single Ballad Singers: Wax, Byul, Zia, Gummy, Navi, Lydia, Maybee, Ran, Baek Ah Yeon, Younha, KCM, Lee Ki Chan, Coffee Boy, Tim, Kim Tae Woo and John Hoon/Kim Jung Hoon

Ballad Groups/Duo: Davichi, Gavy NJ, Monday Kiz, 2AM, 4Men, Bohemian, December, SG Wannabe and Standing Egg
Lee Seung Chul is considered the King of Live Performances. And if you check a few of them, you'll understand.

He was originally the vocalist for "Boohwal" (if you don't know them, then you should go watch the mini-drama "Rock Rock Rock"). But now he's a very popular solo artist.

Here are a few of my favorite performances: Heeya (with Boohwal), Rain and Your Story (with Boohwal), Last Concert aka Memories Part 3(solo), Neverending Story (solo), Neverending Story (with Boohwal), Memories part III (with Boohwal).
urban zakapa, seo in guk, k will, tvxq (some of their albums are in japanese) another way for you to fing korean ballad is through drama ost (for melodrama and romantic comedies, most songs are ballads).
I love korean ballads too, especially the ones from OSTs. That's where I usually discover new ballads from. I could recommend you to try listening to Yim Jae Beom, The One, Kim Bo Kyung, 4men, Boohwal.
Also, the theme song for "That Winter that Wind Blows" is one of my favorites.

ALi seems to be the current queen of drama ballads. She's seriously phenomenal. "In my dream", "Hurt", "Carry On" are only a few gems.

This other ballad is a one-hit-wonder. The singer (who is NOT DBSK's Junsu btw) is pretty unknown. But this is the theme song for the VERY popular kdrama "The Legend". It's called "Approval":

Another great song is "Please" by Jang Jae In. Used in the kdrama "Athena".
K.Will makes awesome ballads, Ailee, Huh Gak...
The duo 2Bic also makes really awesome ballads, just listen to that one :D the clip is so sad but the song is amazing!!

Wheesung - Words That Freeze My Heart Han Kyung Il Jo Jang Hyuk Kim Min Jong DBSK - Bolero GB9 - Going Crazy Kim Jong Seo - No Answer From You (if you don't mind a little bit of rock) TIM (Tim Hwang) - This Goodbye
Noel ~ Kim Dong Ryul ~ Shin Hye Sung ~ K.Will ~ Kim Junsu(xia) ~ Lee Hyun ~
Lee Seok Hoon ~ Shin Seung Hoon ~ Lee Seung Chul ~ IU ~ Lee Seung Gi ~
Sung Si Kyung ~ Kim Bum Soo ~ The One ~ Boo Hwal (rock ballads) ~

I'm a big fan of korean music not only kpop. I listen more to korean ballad singers/duo's than kpop! :D
Kim Bum Soo, V.O.S, NOEL (Glow), Lee Ki Chan, K.Will, ERU (Tae Jinah's son), Sung Si Kyung (my personal favorite), Tim Hwang Young Min, Son Ho Young, Yurisangja, Lee Seung Chul, Baek Ji Young, Lyn....