Bangtan Boys (BTS)

This discussion has been closed.

I love Bangtan Bomb so much 
they r  really crazy 
Shinning BTS
I love BTS! <3 
OMO! COMEBACK THIS MONTH!!! <3
Yea i know!! i can't wait ^^ 
It sucks tho that they weren't nominated for the best dance perf for the MAMA awards ;/
True...
OMG!!!! "Run"'s teaser!!!! <3 
30 november... oh god!!! I can't wait!!!! 
They are just amazing ^^ I really love their songs *0*
They were amazing on the Golden awards TTTTTTT
I just found out who they were... I'm really enjoying the Dope song
I love them so much! My favourite songs are Dope and Save ME ♥ They're really cute and talented. And their choreographies are incredible!
I love everything about this group! Especially Jung Kook and Jimin. There new album wings was extremely good so I can't wait to hear more from them! I did a review of the album on my blog here! Check it out!

Personally for me BTS is starting to be too much. Don't get me wrong they make great music but I feel like their popularity needs to simmer down, there are other groups that need that type of popularity.

I absolutely love BTS to as well, they have an amazing and incredible choreography, catchy songs, heavy westernized songs, and they we're even nominated for Billboard Music Awards in the USA and they get more award because of their popularity they earn.

I even follow them on Twitter account as well, and even follow some works on Tumblr blogs, but i reblog them at all.

BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted on June 12, 2013 with the song "No More Dream" from their first album 2 Cool 4 Skool. I absolutely love BTS, their music, their everything. Their voices are extremely good, stable, there’s a reason why they are the most famous group in the world.

Hello, army :)

I can't believe that I stan this BTS since 2013. I glad that my friend introduced BTS to me back then. Somehow, I always like each song in their album. There's no bad song. And I never get tired of listening to BTS songs. BTS jjang!