Loser♡♡♡ (*≧∇≦*)
That moment when your favorite Band comes back after 3 Years... 
I'm so happy!! Loser & Bae Bae (+ BTS - I need u) are on repeat since yesterday.
fhuifsd67fte67f56drf6rerert656btv4t4sdhfifih ~Ultimate Fanboying~ :D
I had no idea Big Bang was about to make a comeback. It's been a while, huh.

I like Loser. But - and this is awful, I know - I don't really like Bae Bae. At all. .__.
I got Loser on repeat! :D I wasn't too sure about Bae Bae but it's starting to grow on me.
Big Bang needs more love on this site...
My babies *^*

Waiting for MADE album......  .-. 
I really love Loser, Let's not fall in love, Blue and I like Sober.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find other Big Bang songs I like. Dx

Does anyone have some "similar" recommendations to the songs I like? Or are they really exceptions.. Thanks! :)
^
Hmmm did you listen to the whole Alive album? Bad boy, still alive, monster, ain't no fun, love dust.. 
Maybe "love song"..
Among their japanese songs: Koewokikasete and Tell Me Goodbye (their best Japanese song IMO)

I don't know if you follow their solos..  There are just too many... I'm not very helpful, sorry xd
Wow BigBang theard. I think you will be seeing me here in the future ^^

Those are good recommendations. Alive album and still alive is full of great songs.
If you like songs with meaningful lyrics I would recommend GD's crooked, Haru haru and If you (which is very different Bigbang's song).
I don't know if these are similar to what you like but I would also recommend Stupid liar and GD's Missing you.

Btw I think the Made series is full of awesome tracks and I have to say that Sober is one of my favourite songs of Bigbang.
i love all the songs in the MADE album
After listening to it a few times, I actually really like the Still Alive album. Plus Made. Thanks for the recommendations. :D
You're welcome ^^ I'm gald you find those albums enjoyable.
Btw today is one of the last MADE tour concerts. I think it will take some time when they perform together again because T.O.P needs to go to the army :/
I really hope that some day I'll see them live.
It's quite sad.. It'll be years and years if they split their enlistments by age. :/

I started getting into Big Bang only after most of the members joined the military (I regret it) but ever since I got hooked due to flower road, I’ve been discovering all their songs released over the past years and I can proudly say I’m a VIP now. Seeing their amazing stage persona, cute chemistry and wonderful songs I finally know why they are called the kings.

There has never been an album or song that BigBang has done that I didn't like. When they perform on stage they just have this aura that pulls you in  and you can't stop watching. BigBang has great chemistry and they never disappoint. They are truly the kings of kpop.

Anyone else still waiting for them?

I really hope they'll comeback in 2021, it's about time don't you think? We've waited so patiently and that's actually something we should be proud of! We're probably the most patient fandom xD Well, at least, we know that Jiyong is making music now