Who do you guys think killed Han Joon Hwi's uncle? 

In my opinion, I think that there is no killer. but you guys can share your opinion

Fatherstealer:

In my opinion, I think that there is no killer. but you guys can share your opinion

can you elaborate ?? 

No, there is definitely a killer. Who has a good anatomical knowledge. I feel that the killer is not yet properly introduced. And it would be way too cliched to have Lee Man Ho do it.

Muna93:

can you elaborate ?? 

I just mean that almost everyone has been acquitted and there is no new suspect.

Fantasy heartue:

No, there is definitely a killer. Who has a good anatomical knowledge. I feel that the killer is not yet properly introduced. And it would be way too cliched to have Lee Man Ho do it.

They haven't dropped any hint that why I said they might not be a killer 

It could be Ko Hyeong-su. Almost all crimes of Ko Hyeong-su is related to Seo Byung-ju as he was a prosecutor or they have done it together or whatsoever. Han Joonhwi knowing that seo byungju is the suspect for the hit and run case makes seo byungju want to turn himself in because han joonhwi is too precious for him. If seo byung ju was acquitted or something, ko hyeong-su’s past cases will somehow be unearthed. Remember that ko hyeong-su is trying to run for presidency and that would hurt his image or even completely disqualify him. He may not be the one who executed the murder but he could be the mastermind or one of the masterminds. I don’t know anymore this drama is very confusing.

potato28:

It could be Ko Hyeong-su. Almost all crimes of Ko Hyeong-su is related to Seo Byung-ju as he was a prosecutor or they have done it together or whatsoever. Han Joonhwi knowing that seo byungju is the suspect for the hit and run case makes seo byungju want to turn himself in because han joonhwi is too precious for him. If seo byung ju was acquitted or something, ko hyeong-su’s past cases will somehow be unearthed. Remember that ko hyeong-su is trying to run for presidency and that would hurt his image or even completely disqualify him. He may not be the one who executed the murder but he could be the mastermind or one of the masterminds. I don’t know anymore this drama is very confusing.

I guess that would make sense

For me, it's pretty obvious that none of the people with the footprints things is the killer. Lee Manho neither, even if he has some connection with it. Ko HyeongSu and Jin Hyeongu are related to this too, even if they aren't the killers themselves. Why would they do this when they can just pay someone to do it?

Also, remember how ko hyeong-su’s son, ko yeong-chang was very eager to indict professor yang. It may be because he know that his father is involved. It cannot be just because he hated yang’s guts and that he hated how yang embarrassed his father. 

Fatherstealer:

prof kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

but that would be too obvious too! I'm thinking the mastermind is prof kim. she might not be the killer, but she prolly manipulated someone into killing the dead prof. 

reasons:

1. her character is too pure and nice. we know nothing about her YET where is her child? who is the father? why does she know lee man ho's son?

2. shes nice to everyone except lee man ho, so that bald guy must know something interesting about prof kim. remember when she almost got a miscarriage because of him? shes so scared...

3. dead prof didn't make an appeal and for that, lee man ho didn't receive enough sentencing to pay for his crimes -- that's a good enuf motive :/ especially if she's related to the girl lee man ho allegedly raped or the boy that dead prof hit 

4. what is prof kim's relationship with the hacker dude? he seemed so affected too when lee man ho talked about the victim

5. everyone's getting their back stories except her!! why did she quit w/ prof yang? if I remember correctly, she quit before him. what was the reason?? lee man ho? not stated clearly.

6. the director's making her character look so good always so the viewers wont suspect her PLUS shes literally everywhere

I don't know I'm doubting myself as I type this lol I just know that she cant be this adorable. shes too perfect of a character for the series. she must have something under too o.o

too early to guess ill 100% change my mind after the next episodes ahajhaj

Fantasy heartue:

I also believe it'd be so weird if Man Ho was the killer.. But here comes the question why did he do all of this when Joon Hwi told him about the shoes' size? 

My wild twist prediction, the killer is prof Yang. Why? It is the twist 

admonike:

My wild twist prediction, the killer is prof Yang. Why? It is the twist 

I was thinking the same thing too.

hey brian:

prof kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

honestly i am starting to see it