Option 1:

Scene: green house preservation museum(?)

• *In Hye recalled the question of Park Jae Sang if she is willing to sacrifice everything to take what she wants.*
  • *Once they reached the top of the platform, In Hye pushed Park Hyo Rin.*
  • *She got away with it because it appeared Park Hyo Rin committed suicide, and people assumed it also because of her medical history and how she's related to Won Sang Ah.*

Option 2:

Scene: green house preservation museum(?)

• *In Hye committed suicide while Park Hyo Rin tried to stop her.*
  • *Flashback 3 hours ago: Hyo Rin secrety dosed In Hye's drink with a few drops of the Blue Orchid extract.*
  • *Hyo Rin took all the money of In Hye. She started her plan to rebuild the Jeongran Society. Like mother, like daughter.*

Bonus option:

Scene: prison, Oh In Joo and Jin Hwa Young talking.

Jin Hwa Young: They have a gardening program here.

Oh In Joo: *smiles* really?

Hwa Young: When are you going to join me? I'll wait for you here, okay?

In Joo: In two months. I'll save the other 3 months of my probation for later.

*They smiled at each other.*

Unaired ending (director's cut [not real]):

Ahn Hee Yeon and her husband, are resting on the porch of their house on some island in the Philippines. Hee Yeon checked her phone and saw a photo of her three daughters. She was satisfied when she saw In Hye with Hyo Rin.

She searched her phone for a dress she saw a few weeks ago and sent it in their family chat, “will this look good on In Hye?”

She looked up from her phone.

“How are our daughters doing?” Her husband asked.

“Amazingly great.”

They continued to watch the sun as it sets behind four tall trees with beautiful blue flowers leeching off its nutrients.

Option 2 could of work.I felt in hye did nothing at the start And she finally did something just for her to disappear . Also she never showed up at her sisters trial or even at the end. She was a pretty selfish character for most of it . Hyo rin could of been like the girl from the movie orphan where she was the one pulling the strings

xONLYINHUMANx:
Hyo rin could of been

Ooh, I haven't seen that film. But yeah, she can be that one. A surprise twist that no one expected.

One of the problems besides in hye being a selfish brat was that there was way too many twist and turns. I would of rather they had 8 episodes and have it ended with hye rin as the main bad person in season 2 living with in hye sister who don't know the real her

You posted in the wrong drama. This is the early 2000s Little Women drama

Sageuk Lover:

You posted in the wrong drama. This is the early 2000s Little Women drama

Not my fault.

This is the link that is associated with Little Women (2022)

- "create a discussion" -> https://mydramalist.com/discussions/little-women?action=new_discussion

- "New Topic" -> https://mydramalist.com/discussions/little-women?action=new_discussion

You can check for yourself: https://mydramalist.com/704957-little-women

It isn't just yours it's everybody's post