peng-peng:
Blessed  be the Tushan.

I didnt have a clue of the power of Tushan sword! :D!!!! *wondering smiley on*....Could it be...that Tushan sword = Tushan's words?????Should I dig into it???.......................XD!!!:D Oh god..had a good laugh!

But, just as I closed this post...opened my TV to watch an episode of "The Legend of Shen Li", my own eye dropped in disbelief...

:D!!!!!! 

Symbolika1:

I didnt have a clue of the power of Tushan sword! :D!!!! *wondering smiley on*....Could it be...that Tushan sword = Tushan's words?????Should I dig into it???.......................XD!!!:D Oh god..had a good laugh!

But, just as I closed this post...opened my TV to watch an episode of "The Legend of Shen Li", my own eye dropped in disbelief...

:D!!!!!! 

You know sometime,  the sword is what is between the man's legs. Lol.  Tushan Sword defeated XL looooolllll

Symbolika1:

Our latest link: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=21

Covered for my part Lost in translation and these below subjects from chapter 17 :)!

Have a Happy Day!

Thank you so much for this analysis. ..its such a good read and thinking 

Symbolika1:

A friend recently made laugh hard...while sharing images of the movie he was watching...Take a look :D!!!

=>

BUT!!!!!!!

WAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

The end

Movie Title ? : The Yin Yang Master 

Prayse the Tushan Sword! :D!!!!!XD!!!!

************* LOL*****************

Its such a great encounterment lol..thank you and peng for sharing 

Symbolika1:
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=21

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠ Yes , just finished to read all your chapter 16 and 17 analysis!!! Thank you @Peng @ Winny @Symbolika , I enjoyed to read all !! Very well done✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠