Lost You Forever (2023) - MyDramaList

After rewatching some episodes relating  to the growing romantic feelings of TSJ towards XY, in Episode 7, XY thinks of TSJ when she says she doesn't know who will be with her when she dies in her old age.

That is the hint about the direction of XY's romantic feelings.

She keeps asking him who is prettier, Jing Ye or Lan Xiang?

She also learnt archery from Xiang Liu so that she could compete against TSJ's former betrothed in the novel.

I love their scenes together because of TSJ's true romantic feelings for her.  What an innocent romance.

I never grow tired watching their scenes.  

I love the scene in Episode 4 where TSJ carries XY home on his back.  She makes him promise that he'll forever listen to him.  He just smiles and replies 'Hm'.  That's one of their happiest moment together in this drama.

wish to witness more passionate exchanges between them. Since fantasy historical dramas frequently feature an arrogant male lead who is tone deaf when dealing with their female leads, it is refreshing to witness love interest who is proactive in expressing how much he cares for the female lead.  

Vina:

wish to witness more passionate exchanges between them. Since fantasy historical dramas frequently feature an arrogant male lead who is tone deaf when dealing with their female leads, it is refreshing to witness love interest who is proactive in expressing how much he cares for the female lead.  

TSJ so far.

1.Jing lightly kissed the corner of her lips and Xiao Yao closed her eyes not daring to move. Jing kissed the other corner of her lips and Xiao Yao still didn’t move until finally he gently kissed her entirely on the lips.

2.Jing softly began to nibble and his tongue licked her lips over and over until he tenderly put his tongue into her mouth. Xiao Yao’s body turn soft and she fell backward weakly. She didn’t understand, Jing was the one sucking on her but she still felt it was sweet, even sweeter than the phoenix flower honey, so sweet from her lips to her throat, from her throat to her heart. It spread everywhere until she was completely weak.

• so far these are my favs from the  Novel and i saved this when i read it? because i giggled like crazy. i hope they translated this to drama tho and showed some snippet where TSJ kissed her so we have a chance guys??

so many sweet moments like when TSJ ended up his life because he thought XS dies , and pointless to live without her. i dont remember what chapter 

Is the novel available in an English translation, please?

Oh, my. I can't wait to see more romantic scenes like that in the series because Deng Wei and Yang Zi has a great chemistry.

The Wandering Goddess:

Is the novel available in an English translation, please?

Yes, check out the discussion with the title novel link, it has the link to the eng translation to the novel. Happy reading...

Did you see the scene in ep 11? After seeing yi ying's carriage she went to the lake and told herself, "who are you making that long face for? Apart from yourself, who would pity you? In this world whoever leaves, life can go on as usual." She's so jealous of YY and sad thinking jing will leave her... can't wait for next episode.  It's when Jing confesses to her! And ask her to not fall for anyone for 15 years  so that he can get his life straighten out and go back to her.

I have a question. Is TSJ the only man she'll feel jealous?

Vina:

I have a question. Is TSJ the only man she'll feel jealous?

Hm.... she got jealous when CX married one of his wives but the jealously is different from the one she felt for jing.  It's like losing her best friend to someone, he can't hangout with her anymore. Then she figured that she was stupid to think that way and realized that he'll always be around even if he's  married.

Fang Feng Bei is known as a playboy and when he hangs with XY they would go to strip clubs but she doesn't get jealous when he watches the dancer dance.

Thanks for answering my question. This is something I want to ask as well, will YaoJing have an intimate time together in the novel?

Ltran904:

Did you see the scene in ep 11? After seeing yi ying's carriage she went to the lake and told herself, "who are you making that long face for? Apart from yourself, who would pity you? In this world whoever leaves, life can go on as usual." She's so jealous of YY and sad thinking jing will leave her... can't wait for next episode.  It's when Jing confesses to her! And ask her to not fall for anyone for 15 years  so that he can get his life straighten out and go back to her.

TSJ will confess to her in jail when they are back in Hao Ling.  Chapter 8 of the novel.  I love that scene.  

I love the scene in Episode 6 where XY teases TSJ when both ware watching Chuan Zhi making up with Tian Er.  His eyes look into XY's with his desire which makes XY blush.  He's made her blush twice.

In Chapter 8, he says although his body is covered with wounds and scars, XY manages to blush when she sees him.  XY gives him hope to live on when he is about to lose it.  That's why he will always want to be with her forever.

Thank you by the way, for creating this thread for all the YaoJing shippers to share more indebt thoughts about the pairing. ?