Most likely to be talking about Love Crossed Plot and/or theories

SPOILERS MENTIONING THE 30TH EPISODE

&

PREDICTIONS OF LOVE BOY’S FUTURE 

AND 

SOME CURIOUS QUESTIONS 

CONCERNING OTHER CHARACTERS.

[ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! ]

Honestly on episode 30, I laughed because of the ending. Granny Fushan definitely is strong and she could even use a hologram record to help the helpless kids understand. 

Granny Fushan is a bug in Xu Guang Han’s plans 😂

I predict that Xu Nian will see his mother again because that’s how things could end up.               Lu Xiao might become a choreography/dance mentor while Su Lie and Lu Ke go to school and meet their other half. This might sum up all of my predictions of when they enter the real world. I am curious of what will happen to Xu Guang Han and Lei Na. Will Xu Guang Han find his ideal? Will Granny Fushan’s plan work out and defeat Xu Guang Han? Honestly I don’t have the brains to think of a cool theory. I theorize that Granny Fushan has seen Xu Guang Han’s physiology slowly collapse over the years of Love Boy’s beginning and captivity. So granny Fushan designed a plan to safely help the boys escape and become independent from Xu Guang Han. While also planning to wake up Xu Guang Han and help him.

I noticed that Xu Guang Han has a weird emotion towards betrayal and imperfections. While Lei Na can always perfect things for him, some things may be out of his control. Seems like in the beginning, we were shown that Xu Guang Han disliked Lei Na’s lipstick color. While this won’t catch our eyes and the viewers may forget it, this is a point. This shows that Xu Guang Han always wants control of everything around him. He wants everything to be “perfect” in a sense. I was wondering if this had anything to do with Xu Nian’s birth mother.

My most favorite pair would have to be Lei Na and Xu Guang Han. They make me want to scream but with a mute button on. Honestly I ship this pair so much because they just seem to have the best chemistry in episodes 1-10.

Omg omg omg! I was practically laughing at the end!! They are a little traumatized and cautious after leaving the game which made me laugh. Their jobs are a little different from what I predicted...