@maryam baruwa ?? I have not watched the last episode cause of chores?? the blood of Jesus!!  Hyeok Jun picked jeongho after all my praying that jeongho and changyu ship will sail so it sank! Like do you get?!! Jeongho and hyeok jun they don't fit at all, make I go watch the last episode sharp, sharp.

?? Shocking I found a Nigerian fujoshi ??

Mitsuha_luv:

@maryam baruwa ?? I have not watched the last episode cause of chores?? the blood of Jesus!!  Hyeok Jun picked jeongho after all my praying that jeongho and changyu ship will sail so it sank! Like do you get?!! Jeongho and hyeok jun they don't fit at all, make I go watch the last episode sharp, sharp.

?? Shocking I found a Nigerian fujoshi ??

Nigerian fujoshis are everywhere. Lol I wasn't shocked I binged watched ep 6-9 so I understood how jeongho whom had been so determined to find love on the show immediately linked with  hyeokjun because he wants to settle down 

Maryam Baruwa:

Nigerian fujoshis are everywhere. Lol I wasn't shocked I binged watched ep 6-9 so I understood how jeongho whom had been so determined to find love on the show immediately linked with  hyeokjun because he wants to settle down 

His settling down will end in tears to be honest, I do know some Nigerian fujoshi's very very few, like they just base on yaoi. 

Mitsuha_luv:

His settling down will end in tears to be honest, I do know some Nigerian fujoshi's very very few, like they just base on yaoi. 

Na my friends and I watch BL. I'm currently watching a japanese one sef. I want to be hopeful for them. I didnt expect anyone to last beyond the show but the finale gave me a strange hope I guess. If they picked each other then let's wish them happiness 

Oh that's nice, do you guys like have a bl gc?!! Plus what's the name of the Japanese bl.  Wishing them happiness dey hook for my thorat sha, but I hope they get the happiness because ehhh hmmmm. 

Oh yes we have a gc. I'll text you the link and the jp one is takara kun to amagi kun

Maryam Baruwa:

Oh yes we have a gc. I'll text you the link and the jp one is takara kun to amagi kun

Thanks you ???❤️

Mitsuha_luv:

Thanks you ???❤️

Maryam Baruwa:

Na my friends and I watch BL. I'm currently watching a japanese one sef. I want to be hopeful for them. I didnt expect anyone to last beyond the show but the finale gave me a strange hope I guess. If they picked each other then let's wish them happiness 

I just watched the last episode and I'm shedding tears?????? so only two couples ??? 

Seeing eunchan cry made my heart sink and baby changyu???oh lord

Mitsuha_luv:

I just watched the last episode and I'm shedding tears?????? so only two couples ??? 

Seeing eunchan cry made my heart sink and baby changyu???oh lord

I thought jeongho had Sense but he decided to leave it back home tch

Eunchan did that to himself. He could have had jeongho all to himself he was too hung up on hyeok jun. And seon yul is right changkyu might not find love on the show but he will in real life. He's so popular and beloved

Maryam Baruwa:

Eunchan did that to himself. He could have had jeongho all to himself he was too hung up on hyeok jun. And seon yul is right changkyu might not find love on the show but he will in real life. He's so popular and beloved

True stuff about changyu I hope he does, tbh ik how eunchan feels but true he caused it but still ??? as for seonyul it like the heavens will intervene on his matter. I hope there will be season 2, let the new cast have sense abegg

A season 2 probably but not with the same casts. They couldn't find it so...they meet someone in real life 

I don't understand why Chan-gyu and  Eun-chan is always on a weakest link? I just think these two deserve better. 

The show is not the end. They will find love now that more people have gotten to know and appreciate them