Tbh, it really annoys me how confused and annoying Chang min is getting like is he okay at all?! Plus it irritates me how hyeok Jun has decided to act like he doesn't know how much Eun-chan likes him, the most annoying is the effort Eun-chan put into the race stuff they did and he had the audacity to make an expensive joke?!! I will laugh all day if Change min doesn't end up with Hyeok Jun, cuz Eun-chan deserves justice!!!! 🙂🙂

I'm not going to lie I  was also confused but I am biased considering the fact that I'm a  Jeong Hyun stan.

In Chan Min's defense it feels like the show  edits it in a way to hide his thoughts and feelings. He hardly gets confessionals and we don't really see everything that happens. It is clearly framed this way for dramatic effect. I remember Hyuk Jun being his first pick  in the beginning but it seems like that storyline was low key ignored. There must be something we are not being shown for everyone to be so gung-ho on Chang Min lol.

As for Eun-Chan... He deserve better. 

Well you do have a point tho. Like Eun-Chan deserves better I think the problem is cuz he has already fixed his mind and heart on one person he feels it work out, like I hope he moves on like fr.

The spark between Chan-gyu and jeong-ho is really cute, like 🤣at first jeong-ho didn't even like the idea of a spoilt guy like when the have their character for him to choose a date and here he is 😭❤️

I don't think changmin is confused. It's a dating show after all and he isn't anyone's bf yet so he can date around and get to know different people.  Also jeonghyun always said that he wanted a single room from the beginning of the show. 

Seonyul and hyeokjun were interested in each other at first but could not express themselves because they were roommates, it can be difficult to get out of the friendszone once in. So I think being in separate rooms would be better. It's a mature move, they can visit each other plus didn't jh say he likes his space and private time? Lol

Eunchan just needs to wake up and stop annoying me with his ideal type ideology, like give others a chance and show interest in other people . Most of them are just still hung up on the physical appearance, at episode 7 I was thinking they would have gone past that. I hope changyu and jeong ho develop some connection

👏👏👏nice one boss. About hyeokJun I really feel he is still hung up over Chang min just the way Eun -chan is pressing on ideal type plus to me the Interest between Seonyul and Hyeok is one sided 🤷 and feel Eun-Chan is just scared.

Mitsuha_luv:

???nice one boss. About hyeokJun I really feel he is still hung up over Chang min just the way Eun -chan is pressing on ideal type plus to me the Interest between Seonyul and Hyeok is one sided ? and feel Eun-Chan is just scared.

They are all hung up on changmin like jeeez!!! That dude has no personality... no shade but he is just a good-looking guy. Seonyul, hyeokjun, jeonghyun, hyeon and jeongho want changmin. I hope seonyul is left behind for how he addressed changyu, I don't care for that dude

Addressed chan-gyu what did he say about him?! Is it in episode 7?

Like iswr it really annoying but wait hyeon wants chang-min now? I thought he was all over hyeokjun, as for jeong-ho if he knows what's good for him he should just wash his hands from Chang-min abeg.  At first I didn't see what the hype was for Chang-min tbvh he isn't "that good looking" in my personal view plus he just 🙄 like you said no shades but everyone should just rest, let baba find his love cuz I feel like the pressure of so many people liking him is giving him headache. 

Mitsuha_luv:

Addressed chan-gyu what did he say about him?! Is it in episode 7?

Like iswr it really annoying but wait hyeon wants chang-min now? I thought he was all over hyeokjun, as for jeong-ho if he knows what's good for him he should just wash his hands from Chang-min abeg.  At first I didn't see what the hype was for Chang-min tbvh he isn't "that good looking" in my personal view plus he just ? like you said no shades but everyone should just rest, let baba find his love cuz I feel like the pressure of so many people liking him is giving him headache. 

In a previous episode, seonyul told changyu to stop flirting with him. On the date with jeongho, hyeon said he likes changmin and hyeokjun. I feel like hyeon would ask changmin for a date in the coming episode.  I think jeongho is going to eliminate people by dating all those he is interested in which is a good strategy ... like eunchan and hyeon are crossed off his list. 

Saygo :

I'm not going to lie I  was also confused but I am biased considering the fact that I'm a  Jeong Hyun stan.

In Chan Min's defense it feels like the show  edits it in a way to hide his thoughts and feelings. He hardly gets confessionals and we don't really see everything that happens. It is clearly framed this way for dramatic effect. I remember Hyuk Jun being his first pick  in the beginning but it seems like that storyline was low key ignored. There must be something we are not being shown for everyone to be so gung-ho on Chang Min lol.

As for Eun-Chan... He deserve better. 

Changmin asked what arrangements people wanted and Hyukjun said a double room — hilariously (sadly? for Hyukjun) I don't think it's more than that. Given that he's still going after Jeonghyun, I kind of wonder if Changmin picked Hyukjun because he isn't into him (Hyukjun), so this is the least awkward arrangement for him?  I can't tell if he realizes Hyukjun likes him, because the dude just clams up whenever Changmin is around. So much of it seems like a Changmin thinks they're both quiet dudes who can be polite college-style roommates, which is brutal lol

Like do you get!! I have that feeling maybe Chang-min doesn't really like Hyeok-jun. Like very brutal, I think in episode 7 at the ending maybe Chang-min finally set it straight that he isn't interested in Chang-min. After watching episode 7 I knew baby Eun-chan needs 😭 serious sermon, like did he just say he would have picked Seon-yul if he heard him sing, like TF😭😭 Seon-yul that's picky asf, Also the smile on Chan-gyu's face when Jeong-ho talked about sth based on what he does when he likes someone, baba dey smile 😭😭he should not put his hopes to high ohhh and it feels like maybe Hyeon might like Jeong-ho 🤷. 

*he isn't interested in Hyeok-jun

Ohhh I remember now 🙄that Seon-yul sef

Tbh jeong-ho seems really mysterious like he be watching everyone's move and all, he is a cool guy tho.

Also I just pray Eun-chan didn't write that letter for Hyeok-jun😭😭 because ehhhh!!! 

Mitsuha_luv:

Like do you get!! I have that feeling maybe Chang-min doesn't really like Hyeok-jun. Like very brutal, I think in episode 7 at the ending maybe Chang-min finally set it straight that he isn't interested in Chang-min. After watching episode 7 I knew baby Eun-chan needs 😭 serious sermon, like did he just say he would have picked Seon-yul if he heard him sing, like TF😭😭 Seon-yul that's picky asf, Also the smile on Chan-gyu's face when Jeong-ho talked about sth based on what he does when he likes someone, baba dey smile 😭😭he should not put his hopes to high ohhh and it feels like maybe Hyeon might like Jeong-ho 🤷. 

[sorry im suddenly joining this convo but im watching his man too and agree w what you said] i feel like he has the same mind set as one of the other contestants in the 'it would be a bad idea to share a room with your crush' way. however he was stupid for it and especially not clearing it up after. changyu and jeongho are veryyy cute i really hope they go on a date. i dont think hyeon likes jeongho romatically at all tho 

No need to apologise for joining it really nice you did plus I needed to pour my thoughts out😭😂 like I need to give Chang-min beating like serious one, now Hyeok-jun is there thinking Chang-min really likes him as he does 😭it so heart breaking thinking about it heawww oga will think he has found the love of his life😭 Sha maybe Hyeon doesn't like him that way but me own is that they should clear road for Jeong-ho and Chan-guy's ship plus Chan-gyu shouldn't put his all into it.

Ep 8 Revealed Finally showing in Episode 8 it’s ChangMin and JeonHyeon. Teaser showed ChangMin and Hokeep having an alone time with Hyuk so there might be a separate date for ChangMin aside with JeongHyeon. Get your hearts ready