It's been a long time since I watched WWWLS, so I'll just put my opinions through recall and some of them may not be accurate. Plus I'd prefer discussions of all the three CPs here. I'm sure hardly anyone would join in though.

I enjoyed Neo and Chaoyue the most. They were really funny and I enjoyed their interactions the most. Yitong and Yanlin were my second favourite and I liked their buddy-like chemistry. Jasper and Qin Lan were the cp I enjoyed the least, even though they had good chemistry.

All of the couples' "offscreen" interactions were hella scripted! I really wish that the actors had more autonomy on how they interact with each other. I would've enjoyed it much more, and I would've even enjoyed Jasper and Qin Lan! Well, at least I enjoyed the two pairs because their interactions were "naturalistic". And I also know some people who rave about Jasper and Qin Lan, but when I saw their part of Jasper running to hug Qin Lan in the end before watching the show as a whole, I had some reservations about them. 

As for Neo and Chaoyue, I found my self giggling whenever they would start bickering. I liked Chaoyue's persona the most in the show, and when Neo was initially very reserved with her, but opened up a lot more as the show progressed. Li Yitong and Wang Yanlin had the most meaningful conversations.

Anyways that's it. Class is about to begin so, all yours!