I cringed throughout the whole drama. The mask makes no sense for the ugly 4th prince, even his character makes no sense at all. that's why this trash drama was a flop and cancelled in Korea. it's cultural appropriation.  the 4th prince is not a loner with a stupid useless mask.

Wow, just wow. The acting, story and OST was great, I enjoyed  this show a lot more than the Chinese version. The 4th prince has an amazing charisma and it’s uniquely portrayed.  You seem to be in the grip of a closed minded cultural conservatism and traditionalism.

Were great? sorry, the great thing is the original novel and the original Chinese version, rather than criminal Korean intent like cultural appropriation. The story is Chinese, not Korean.  the 4th prince is the most cringe and ridiculous one, the mask is totally nonsense, and it's nonsense every action he makes in the drama.  If you support criminals, go ahead. I support the original version and someone who does not stand for criminal purposes. 

I know the story and that it’s Chinese novel, but I can look beyond that and appreciate different adaptation without trashing the looks of the cast Online. You on the other hand, are rude, obnoxious and totally narrow minded. Your comment about supporting criminality is totally beside any point I was making. 

the difference between a remake and cultural appropriation is not a light one. You can do a remake but NOT changing the culture.  Think about why the only not chinese version is this trashy terrible korean ones. Because other culture are aware of what they are doing.  Moon lovers is condamned in Korean and was called in court because of an official accusation by korean citizens themselves.
So you should be aware of what criminal product you are supporting. 

ChinaJapanLover:

the difference between a remake and cultural appropriation is not a light one. You can do a remake but NOT changing the culture.  Think about why the only not chinese version is this trashy terrible korean ones. Because other culture are aware of what they are doing.  Moon lovers is condamned in Korean and was called in court because of an official accusation by korean citizens themselves.
So you should be aware of what criminal product you are supporting. 

Hahahahah shut the fuck up are you a cop???? You’re annoying. Literally blasting anyone on here that likes the show. Calling one of the actors ugly??? That’s low, and childish. Anyways I do  not care? And I also do not care about your opinion and I don’t think anyone else did either because it’s been very ignorant and rude. 

PistachioMistachio:

Hahahahah shut the fuck up are you a cop???? You’re annoying. Literally blasting anyone on here that likes the show. Calling one of the actors ugly??? That’s low, and childish. Anyways I do  not care? And I also do not care about your opinion and I don’t think anyone else did either because it’s been very ignorant and rude. 

The ignorant one is the person that in 2023 still doesn't have a clue that Moon lovers is a stealing from Chinese culture, a cheap copy with only idols and not talented and experienced actors.  Culture and history are not something you can't ignore

ChinaJapanLover:

The ignorant one is the person that in 2023 still doesn't have a clue that Moon lovers is a stealing from Chinese culture, a cheap copy with only idols and not talented and experienced actors.  Culture and history are not something you can't ignore

I’ve already looked at your profile and seen how closed minded you are and childish you are. Anti Korea? Only Jdramas and Chinese dramas. I can end my point there. 

PistachioMistachio:

I’ve already looked at your profile and seen how closed minded you are and childish you are. Anti Korea? Only Jdramas and Chinese dramas. I can end my point there. 

if you are too uneducated that you can't recognise hanfu, hanbok, yukata and kimono by a glance, I can end my point here.