So in the last scene when Wang so realized she is from another world he said I will find out wherever you are, I just can't figure out the reason behind him saying that, is it hint for season 2 cz that would be amazing, someone plz help 

So Moon Lovers doesn't have a second season, but the original Chinese version does. Apparently the writing for it really struggled though just because of censorship issues around that time.

fiflydramalover:

So Moon Lovers doesn't have a second season, but the original Chinese version does. Apparently the writing for it really struggled though just because of censorship issues around that time. 

In the Chinese version they're all bald, should I watch it or should just keep hoping that they would make a Korean second season in next ten or 15 years before Wang so and IU gets wrinkles?

MutiUrRehman:

In the Chinese version they're all bald, should I watch it or should just keep hoping that they would make a Korean second season in next ten or 15 years before Wang so and IU gets wrinkles?

Honestly I was also intimidated by the baldness. It ended up being my first C-historical drama, and I ended up really liking it to my surprise. I didn't watch the Chinese second season just because it doesn't have good reviews, but I did enjoy the first season.

fiflydramalover:

Honestly I was also intimidated by the baldness. It ended up being my first C-historical drama, and I ended up really liking it to my surprise. I didn't watch the Chinese second season just because it doesn't have good reviews, but I did enjoy the first season. 

Ok thanks for the input, m gonna wait for second, still thanks ???

The original Chinese is still better and stick to the original Chinese novel. It's better to watch it to compare the two. Moon lovers is a very weak and different adaptation of an original Chinese novel, even criticised in Korean. And no, they are NOT bald.  It's the traditional hairstyle and actors are less cringey and piggysided than Koreans. 

Piggysided?! ?  What does that mean, exactly? 

some of the scenes have bad screenshots, very bad screenshots... this does not happen in the Chinese version. I suggest everyone to watch it, it's far superior to this who lacks emotions...

This doesn NOT lack emotions, I think you can even consider this a Melodrama

This lacks emotions, i cringed throughout the whole drama, and it's a full cultural appropriation.  A melodrama is the original Chinese version. How can you cry for this cringe thing? I laughed at the 4th Prince Mask who a total nonsense thing to put in the plot.  Being a loner is totally out of character.
The actors are not good and they totally lack emotions. I laugh, i never cried

I think there is no point talking to you, you're just biased for some reason, and saying actors aren't good is totally idiotic, I admit that UI isn't very talented actor but everyone else was amazing especially 4th prince, you should watch flower of evil, you would realize he is master of his craft, 

Anyway I don't think I can change your mind so just leave it 

4th prince is ugly, annoying. What does this mean his stupid mask? You are defending cultural appropriation here. Shameful. If you really cry for this cringe trash drama, you have some problems.

Did you just said lee joon gi is ugly, are fucking kidding with me, he's one of the most handsome Korean actors man, also m not defending cultural appropriation cz I don't really care about Korean culture, I m defending this masterpiece of a drama, also I don't cry, m no crier. So in the end we need to stop talking, this discussion isn't going anywhere 

I cringed because of ugly cast, cultural appropriation, ugly acting. Sorry not sorry. 

MutiUrRehman:

Did you just said lee joon gi is ugly, are fucking kidding with me, he's one of the most handsome Korean actors man, also m not defending cultural appropriation cz I don't really care about Korean culture, I m defending this masterpiece of a drama, also I don't cry, m no crier. So in the end we need to stop talking, this discussion isn't going anywhere 

Are you Chinese, I think you are Chinese that's why you are saying Korean actors are ugly