i suddenly got curious :o

is jaemin sung yohan?

if not why did he look for jaehee ...? omg pls solve my curiosity

If you watch ep 20 you'll see. 

Joerin:

If you watch ep 20 you'll see. 

hey i did... but im confused aft finish the drama .... pls lmk!

Ok you’ve finished so I’ll explain.

We know that the mothers (the wife of head hunter and the other who her husband died in the first ep) switched the babies (yohan & bareum). 

Johan’s real mother remarried  and gave birth to jae min and jae hee. When yohan found out that he wasn’t head hunter’s son, he searched for his real family. 

The only member of his family who was alive it’s jae hee, the little girl. All the others were murdered by the boxer who was working for OZ.

Joerin:

Ok you’ve finished so I’ll explain.

We know that the mothers (the wife of head hunter and the other who her husband died in the first ep) switched the babies (yohan & bareum). 

Johan’s real mother remarried  and gave birth to jae min and jae hee. When yohan found out that he wasn’t head hunter’s son, he searched for his real family. 

The only member of his family who was alive it’s jae hee, the little girl. All the others were murdered by the boxer who was working for OZ.

Ps: sorry I didn’t write it as answer to your previous text, idk how this space of mdl work.

If you want to understand the plot in general I’ve done a plot analysis on my review, you can read it. Also if you have any other question like this about jae min you can ask.

Hi  Joerin,   I hope you don't mind me asking some questions on this thread too?  

1.  Were both boys DNA tested positive carrying psychopath gene? 

2.  When did  the two mothers made the swap?   Did both mothers agreed to the swap?

2.  There was this one scene where a bigger boy pushed his mother out of the window.  I believe both  head hunter's wife and the other lady saw it.  I can't seem to fit this scene into the story as what was the point the director wanted to make?

3.  Did the head hunter killed Johan's real dad?  

Sorry for asking so many questions.  You would think that I could figure this drama out ; but I didn't.  There were so many changes in directions and characters that I had a hard time following.  Thank you in advance.

musiq:

Hi  Joerin,   I hope you don't mind me asking some questions on this thread too?  

2.  When did  the two mothers made the swap?   Did both mothers agreed to the swap?

2.  There was this one scene where a bigger boy pushed his mother out of the window.  I believe both  head hunter's wife and the other lady saw it.  I can't seem to fit this scene into the story as what was the point the director wanted to make?

Sorry for asking so many questions.  You would think that I could figure this drama out ; but I didn't.  There were so many changes in directions and characters that I had a hard time following.  Thank you in advance.

Hello! I don't mind, I'm always happy to help.

Yes, both boys were tested positive carrying the psychopath gene. We see that at episode 1 when the 2 pregnat women are talking to each other about their kids been possitive of carrying the psycho gene. 

At the end of episode 2 we are hearing Jae Hoon's voice saying "My mother told me that there was another kid like me. Did he become a monster like me or a normal person unlike me?". Thus, we understand that he is talking about the 2 kids of the 2 pregnat  wmen of episode 1. 

Also, at episode 20 when BaReum is talking with Choi Young Shin [Government official] we see a flashback of her and Daniel Lee. She told to him to give her the possitive DNA tests and he gave her two tests.

2.  When did  the two mothers made the swap?   Did both mothers agreed to the swap?

This question is clearly answered on the last episode (episode 20). We see that the 2 mothers had met by chance at the hospital, one of them had been working there as a nurse. They talked and agreed to swap the babies. They also agreed to kill each other's baby in case that the kid become a monster. A mother can't kill her kid so with the swap that wouldn't be a problem. They also lived in the same neighborhood to keep an eye on each other. That's why we see Jae Hoon been strangled on ep 16 by his  real mother and later on by his "fake" mother. 

3. There was this one scene where a bigger boy pushed his mother out of the window.  I believe both  head hunter's wife and the other lady saw it.  I can't seem to fit this scene into the story as what was the point the director wanted to make?

Okay so, the one who saw the boy pushed his mother out of the window was the YoHan's real mother, the one who, as I said in the previous question, had been working at the hospital as a nurse. What she saw was enough to shock her and this is what made her agree to swap the babies. She saw in other words how her kid would become as it grow up and she was terrified by that.

4.  Did the head hunter killed Johan's real dad?   

At the first eppisode JoHan's mother said that her husbant died due to a car accident. A kid jumped into the road trying to grab his ball and her husband tried to save him. He got hit by a truck. So his death is unrellated with head hunter.

It's okay I understand. This drama is not a light watch drama at all. You have to be concentrate so you don't miss any clues.  All of us missed a lot of things. That's why I'm glad I saw the drama while it was being aired, because many people were watching it too and we helped each other with things like these.      

Thank you!  Thank you Joerin for taking the time to answer my questions in such details and giving me reference episodes of the incidents.   I will now go back and rewatch them.  LOL.  

musiq:

Thank you!  Thank you Joerin for taking the time to answer my questions in such details and giving me reference episodes of the incidents.   I will now go back and rewatch them.  LOL.  

You’re welcome! ( ◠‿◠ )

Hahaha every time I see a random scene of Mouse I notice something new and it’s so funny. That’s why one day I will rewatch the whole drama again just to observe all the details I’ve missed and laugh at my blindness xD

If you want, go to the comment section of my review of Mouse and see some details some fans have noticed. It’s mind-blowing!

musiq:

2.  When did  the two mothers made the swap?   Did both mothers agreed to the swap?

Sorry for asking so many questions.  You would think that I could figure this drama out ; but I didn't.  There were so many changes in directions and characters that I had a hard time following.  Thank you in advance.

3. There was this one scene where a bigger boy pushed his mother out of the window.  I believe both  head hunter's wife and the other lady saw it.  I can't seem to fit this scene into the story as what was the point the director wanted to make?

Just to add to the reply of @Joerin, I believe the one who pushed his own mother out of the window is Woo Hyung Chul, the Attorney, another one with Psycopath gene. 

Yes you’re right. It’s him, it’s Woo Hyung Chul. We see his backstory in some episodes but I don’t remember in which. 

Joerin:

Yes you’re right. It’s him, it’s Woo Hyung Chul. We see his backstory in some episodes but I don’t remember in which. 

Yes, gotta say this is one of the best thriller/mysteries I have ever watched! Its on par with Flower of Evil! Totally blown away by the story, direction, acting and OST!

I have watched Strangers from Hell, Stranger, Stranger 2, Train, Memorist, Defendant, do you have any other recommendations for such masterpieces?  I don't want to miss anything.. 

Rythrinx:

Yes, gotta say this is one of the best thriller/mysteries I have ever watched! Its on par with Flower of Evil! Totally blown away by the story, direction, acting and OST!

I have watched Strangers from Hell, Stranger, Stranger 2, Train, Memorist, Defendant, do you have any other recommendations for such masterpieces?  I don't want to miss anything.. 

First of all I’ll tell you to look at the recommendations of Mouse here : https://mydramalist.com/58953-mouse/recs

Now I’ll tell you some I have seen. They aren’t all masterpieces but they are good. Maybe you can find something you like.

A murderous affair on horizon (cdrama)

Train

God’s gift: 14 days

365: repeat the year

Tunnel

Signal

Kairos

Law school

Life on Mars

Save me

Joerin:

First of all I’ll tell you to look at the recommendations of Mouse here : https://mydramalist.com/58953-mouse/recs

Now I’ll tell you some I have seen. They aren’t all masterpieces but they are good. Maybe you can find something you like.

A murderous affair on horizon (cdrama)

Train

God’s gift: 14 days

365: repeat the year

Tunnel

Signal

Kairos

Law school

Life on Mars

Save me

From those, I didn't watch the cDrama. I have downloaded God's Gift, Kairos, Law School and Save Me to watch it eventually, the rest were superb, so i guess I won't miss anything..  Thanks! :D

Rythrinx:

From those, I didn't watch the cDrama. I have downloaded God's Gift, Kairos, Law School and Save Me to watch it eventually, the rest were superb, so i guess I won't miss anything..  Thanks! :D

I hope you don't mind if I contribute some recommendations as well :3 

Live(Realistic portrayal of what a day in the life of being in the police force looks like, they use tasers instead of guns as well. Slice of life/crime) 

Partners of justice 1 & 2 (In my opinion, season 2 was better. Mostly based on how the forensic department works SO DO NOT EAT WHILE YOU WATCH)

Criminal minds (Remake of what we all know, had quite a lot of psychological aspects )

The guardians/Lookout (Quite a bit of action but that's what makes it exciting)

Black (A bit of horror and fantasy but it's an OCN goodie) 

Duel (Quite a bit of science fiction but leaves you hanging each episode just like mouse) 

Kill it (A bit of romance so if you cringe at romance, avoid :0)

Psychopath diary (This is actually more comical so if you need a break from all these thriller watching, maybe try it)

Sketch (A bit confusing at times like mouse and makes you work your brain TT)