They filmed some eps in one of Myanmar’s ethnic border Kachin state . Their struggles and the unfortunate things the Kachin people are facing because of the country disgusting military is filmed to be showcase to a lot of ppl🙃 it was filmed in 2020 Sep I think just 4-5 months before a coup d’état took place in Myanmar on Feb and arrested the elected government officials. The ethnic grps detest the military more than Burmese the majority ethnicity of Myanmar bc they oppress them more since those places are very underdeveloped. This was filmed why the elected government was still in charge and the country was slowly developing the new government cared for all of my and was negotiating peace with the ethnic groups. I watched the trailer compilation alrdy from what I’ve watch I think they buit half of the set themselves at least.
Daw Aung San Su Kyi is out much loves individual, she’s been fighting for out country and gave up for Myanmar she was house arrested by the junta for at least 15 yrs she couldn’t even meet her family members https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/michael-aris-what-happened-aung-san-suu-kyis-husband-who-was-he-and-how-did-he-die-3119717?amp
There is a biographical film about her struggle although it is much more in real life
The Lady 2011 https://g.co/kgs/NZXCuG
If u search junta or coup d’état the second image is the Myanmar junta and if u search save Myanmar image of people protesting will be seen. There are many footage not known to alot where people are getting beaten by g*ns and sh*t to de**h some even head s**t open with br**n on the road although there is not much civil war going on there people are still protesting and some still fighting against them but there is little that civilians can do it’s harder bc many are inexperienced and rudely put uncivilized so it is very hard to fight gain them. Many people from small kids to old age grandparents have been m***dered brutally. Some families are tide together in their house and the next morning ppl find is all of them including the house bu*ned down. People can be very horrible I can also do night but cry at times they don’t leave activists’ families alone either celebrities have fled but they eventually had to come back and give in bc of their parents or young child’s lives. The Junta actually released a statement they would hold an election on 2022 Feb but it never happened we were even saying we’d rather die than vote for them but it never happened it’s alrdy 2023 Jan 15. Most of the Asian is on the junta’s side including China so that could be why the drama is still not  airing… I’m sorry for the long paragraph. I couldn’t help but do this as a democrat and someone who is very thankful for what Daw Aung SN Suu Kyi and her father General Aung San https://www.britannica.com/summary/Aung-San for caring for us. We have national holidays for General Aung San and other leading members of the Burmese Freedom Movement who were sadly assassinated by the correct Junta leader’s superior then. People hear call Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, A May Su (A May is what we would call out mother many call her that out of respect ) tribute to show their gratefulness,  admiration and love for her. Even my late 70s grandma do so people even older than her do too as appreciation for her love and sacrifice for us. Thank you so much for reading till the end and bearing with my poor writing.

It already passed censor like a year ago. Youku is just being the bitch they always were

Why? They used a lot of money to film it they won’t get money for it if they won’t release it. There would be a reason or like u said somewhat their management is bad.

Seems like they spend enough money for this drama 💸