Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

A Christmas kiss. It was a tv movie. It was below average.
Dojemi10 wrote: The Magdalene Sisters

That movie was intense, sad and unbelievably..True. Gotta love the Catholics. (of which I was one)

The last movie I watched in theatres was Hugo! Scorsese did a good job with that book. The Invention of Hugo Cabret.
The Skin I Live In (2011)
Contagion. Now im scared of touching people :P
handphone.. with uhm tae

verygood
Albert Nobbs (2011)
Finally watched Captain America.

Can. Not. Wait. for the Avengers next summer!!
Last movie.....hmmmm, watched back to the future trilogy for the fourth time. My all time favorite! My mom told me about it. It was a huge hit when it first came out ;p
Water for Elephants

I went today with school (almost whole school). When I heard the name I thought it was a documentary film about elephants.
AmudoBun wrote: Water for Elephants

I went today with school (almost whole school). When I heard the name I thought it was a documentary film about elephants.

Haha I thought that at first too :D
Mirichan wrote: Haha I thought that at first too :D

Yay I wasn't alone. I feel more normal now. Everybody else in my class knew what it was but because I don't really care abou these kind of films I didn't know.
AmudoBun wrote: Yay I wasn't alone. I feel more normal now. Everybody else in my class knew what it was but because I don't really care abou these kind of films I didn't know.

I always get looked down a little when I dont know anything about this :D But when they knew what they are actually missing^^
Well I am almost forced to know something about these kind of new movies etc..because of my sister :D