Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

breaking dawn was awesome. i saw it twice. my friend got me in for free the 2nd time.

the last movie i saw wasin time
justin timberlake =♫sexy back♫
anna seifried is just gorgeous
and the movie was excellent. well thought out, written, acted and executed. had me thinking a lot after i watched it.
I just finished a Jmovie called Boys Love

It was good, a bit sad. The acting wasn't the greatest, but it had some powerful messages. I liked all the quotes in the movie. I'm rating it a 7.
boutux wrote: breaking dawn was awesome. i saw it twice. my friend got me in for free the 2nd time.

I want to see Breaking Dawn again. Like, I already said I liked how they showed certain parts of it. Like ____ and____ and____...lol
Just watched Breaking Dawn Part One. It was awesome!!!!
Bill & Ted's Adventures [both movies] haha
The Wedding Date (again...lol)
LisNoir wrote: The Wedding Date (again...lol)

good movie
kamz wrote: good movie

It is!
Crazy4You wrote: Bill & Ted's Adventures [both movies] haha

Great movies! :D

I just finished Sailor Moon the Movie (American Live Action)

It was really good, especially considering it was an Indie film with out much of a budget.
LisNoir wrote: It is!

I know!
Sleepninja wrote: Great movies! :D

Haha they are! :D
I watched Ninja Assassin for the first time today. It was really bloody but I liked the story. Rain surprised me with his English too. I thought it would be worse. :) And Lee Joon look's really cute with super short hair. His English was pretty good too.
City of Ember was on tv last night. it was pretty interesting. it's based off a book that's supposed to be for kids/teens but i think it's something adults can enjoy too, like harry potter etc. never read it but maybe i will someday
I've read The City of Ember, it was good. The movie did an alright job of re-enacting the book. I watched it awhile go though.
The last movie i watched would have to be............. Zoolander :)