All time - Dumbo
As a child - The Little Mermaid (someone seriously had to film my dad follow-up from the premiere in my city 6 little girls who were drowned in tears..)
The newest-Big Hero 6

Lion King I love it. It’s my childhood movie. 

I pretty much love all Disney movies, but I think Hercules and Mulan would be my all time favorites.

Right now, my favorite Disney movies are Mulan and Tangled.

But when I was a child,  my favorite were The Little Mermaid,  Monters Inc, and  The Aristocats.

1. Toy Story 2
  2. Toy Story 3
  3. Zootopia
  4. The Incredibles
  5. Ratatouille
  6. Mulan
  7. Beauty and the Beast
  8. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  9. Tarzan
  10. Hercules

Cinderella is hands down my fav of all time

My favorite Disney films are Lilo & Stich, Zootopia, Aladdin, Hercules, and Monsters (Pixar)

1. Mulan
  2. Beauty and the Beast
  3. Alice in Wonderland
  4. The Black Cauldron
  5. The Lion King
  6. Big Hero 6
  7. Zootopia
  8. Moana

Mulan, Beauty and the beast,  the lion king, the hunchback of Notre dame , pocahontas 

Here's my top 10 Disney animated feature films (not including Pixar films).  I've seen 41 in total.  I watched some of them a long time ago so it's hard to remember them.

Wreck-It-Ralph
The Lion King
Aladdin
Zootopia
Big Hero 6
Frozen
The Jungle Book
Fantasia (not sure where to rank this one because some segments are better than others)
Snow White
The Great Mouse Detective

I like pretty much all Disney movies but my favorite is definitely Mulan.

I know I'm a dude but I have to say that my favorite Disney movie growing up was The Little Mermaid. Ariel was my first crush and if I ever marry a woman, I want her to have the same characteristics as Ariel

Return to Never Land and Lilo & Stitch

Lion King is the best movie I've ever seen. Every kid should watch this movie.

IMO, some of the best Disney movies are Monster's Inc., The Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Toy Story 1&2, Finding Nemo, Return to Oz, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen