Currently watching Sherlock and Bojack Horseman with my friends, both of which are really good. Other than that, Black Mirror is one of my other favorites. 

I was all about DC shows on the CW before. Currently, I'm rewatching old crime/medical related tv series like Bones, House, Monk, Criminal Minds, the mentalist, burn Notice, Good Doctor, and many many other shows. 

I love rewatching even older shows too like... I dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, Happy Days, the Nanny, etc. 

Heartland

Gilmore girls

"The Flash" is an exciting and engaging superhero show that will keep you hooked from start to finish. I watched it on soap2day and it was amazing. The characters are well-developed, and the storylines are cleverly crafted, combining action, drama, and humor in the right proportions. Grant Gustin's portrayal of the titular hero is spot-on, bringing the character's wit, courage, and heart to life. The supporting cast, including Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon and Candice Patton as Iris West, add depth and charm to the show. The special effects and production design are also impressive, creating a visually stunning world that feels true to the comic book source material. Overall, "The Flash" is a must-watch for superhero fans and anyone who loves a good adventure.

Ghost whisperer

One tree hill

The vampire diaries

9-1-1

Riverdale

• The Mentalist
  • Prison Break
  • Shadow and Bone