I have alot but my best is The Mentalist - House - Fringe - NCIS
mine most addictive tv series are lost, fringe, supernatural, prison break....... currently watching dexter just simply awesome.....
my favorite american show right now is the vampire diaries (the best of the best), i'm also watching pretty little liars, the lying game,grey's anatomy,gossip girl... i used to like lost, the secret circle, hell cats , it's so sad that it stopped airing... i've just started watching glee (still in the first season) and one tree hill (currently watching season 4) I know it's a really long list but it's how i could survive in high school and now in med school with all the pressure and stress ...
Doctor Who, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Glee, True Blood. :)
New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, SuperNatural, CSI, ExtraOrdinary Family
Pretty Little Liars (waiting for A to be busted)
pretty little liars, awkward, so you think you can dance, how i met your mother and whitney`
i watch south park when i'm stressed :D
I really love Sonny with a chance !!
The big bang theory, Community Sherlock Game of thrones Some of the bests I can think of right now ^^
Vampire Diaries, Glee, Bones, Psych, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Whitney, Wilfred (so out there but hilarious), Grimm, Parks & Rec and The New Girl (absolutely love!). Not a big fan of reality shows.
Heartland (Canada), Monk, Psych, Wipeout, SYTYCD, and The Sing-Off are my favorites :)
Friends' big fan ! And I love Scrubs too, some people don't get their humor but I find this show hilarious :D
Hmm..now , not to much series but before I used to be addicted to LOST, and The walking dead ~
I totally love Joss Whedon shows like Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and Dollhouse... But more recently, I anxiously await new episodes of Merlin, Revenge, New Girl, and How I Met Your Mother.