I like Nikita, psych, bad girls club, and the real house wives
Sherlock BBC, Skins UK, and Life Unexpected.
The Walking Dead ^^;
The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and Grimm.
Grey's Anatomy and The Big Bang Theory! (^^)
Game of thrones, Sherlock
TaitouShirei wrote: Glee, House, Bones and Grey's Anatomy.

I agree :D
Supernatural (Watching the new episode every week, hate the waiting :O) Arrow (Same) Teen Wolf (Waiting for the new season -> WAY worse!) Those are my favorites. I also really like SKINS (UK) and TBBT. :)
All I watch is Asian shows, but whenever I visit my sister, we sit and watch a lot of stuff on Netflix, and watch whatever she is addicted to. Last time we watched How I Met Your Mother. I used to watch some episodes whenever it was shown on TV, but I get more of the jokes now x) Hilarious! I also used to watch a LOT of Top Gear (British version of course)
Game of Thrones, New Girl, Modern Family & Project Runway
Hannibal, person of interest, scandal, criminal minds. I might be forgetting a show or two
Game of Thrones, Arrow, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Eastbound & Down and Defiance.
Glee, the vampire diaries, the carry diaries, modern family& two and a half man
Years back I was addicted to some like The Big Bang Theory, How I Meet Your Mother, all CSIs, more recently Game of Thrones. At the moment I'm really addicted to only one show - Hannibal. I'm a huge fan of Mads Mikkelsen and he's the man who can make me to have a break from Asian stuff. And in the same time, I like for years all Hannibal Lecter franchise so this show I just couldn't miss.