how ı met your mother, new girl, my mad fat diary ( ı cant wait the second season !!). Merhamet (mercy) which is an Turkish drama . I usually dont watch tv but when I come up to this drama I became addicted right away ( highly recommended)
... Person of Interest.... I'm sososososo addicted to it... Haha... Just love the Reese-Finch combo~~ And Supernatural. I really love it... Also Criminal Minds... Started watching Arrow, but I somehow get bored by it... O_o''' And I love Wire in the Blood~~ YES! ^u^
Supernatural Glee The Borgias Degrassi I also like NCIS and Criminal Minds, I also LOVED The Tudors but it has already finished so I can't be addicted anymore :( Now I had to edit because I forgot Merlin and Teen Wolf :D
Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.
SPARTACUS and THE WALKING DEAD!
Love and hip hop Nikita Bad girls club Pretty little liars psych
Impractical Jokers! Lah lah lah. XD
East West 101!!!! SO GOOD!!!!
I'm really enjoying Game of Thrones, awkward, switched at birth (they came back after a long recess yeeey) but I sometimes watch Law and Order(all), csi(only the ny one), criminal minds (omg how I love spencer *3*) and two broke girls
Greay's Anatomy, i started to watch it when the first season was airing and now i still love that show.
Psych, Doctor Who, Modern Family, Pretty Little Liars
Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Supernatural, Bones , New Girl ,Castle ,Grimm, Once... and also :So You Think You Can Dance, dancing with the stars...
There are many~ But I will try to tell some of them: Doctor Who (my biggest addiction starting from the first doctor to the 11th one(soon to be the 12th) Star Trek (I love the original one much more than the new generation though) Dexter, Supernatural, Perception, Person of interest, Teen Wolf(just due to boredom) New Girl, Two broke girls, awkward, switched at birth, The vampire diaries, Buffy, Being Human (I love them a lot, especially the USA version), Glee, Friends (even though I love HIMYM too), Sherlock and continues..
Vampire diaries, White Collar , Dr House, Arrow ,Gossip girl,Merlin etc.......
Alice (mini series)
Hannibal
Life Unexpected
Sherlock
Skins