LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT
OFFICIAL TRAILER
NEW (LONGER) TRAILER

STILLS

ginkgo_leaves:

Me too eagerly waiting for July 

altho it's less than 2 months, feels like taking a longer time to wait tho

ginkgo_leaves:

I know, but m sure its gonna be worth da wait.

Entire means literally everything is of my fav, 

director, actor, other actors, the person himself whose bio the movie is based upon......

oooo don't say it

altho im now learning/studying for chris' filmography (just a little dislike on inception back then, cuz I hate that main lead/actor lol), others are phenomenal. magnification of his movies' signature is simply *chefs kiss*

I haven't watched Dunkirk yet, so I will when I free

and Cillian... I actually never seen his works of him (except his supporting roles and others, neither main roles), but all I can say is that, he's an honorable actor I've looked so far; so Im looking forward for this one as well

ginkgo_leaves:

@ krystale,

"(just a little dislike on inception back then, cuz I hate that main lead/actor lol)"

You don't like Leo????     

yup, I dislike him

cuz of controversies, so I do not seeing him the same ever again

ginkgo_leaves:

Interstellar,  tenet, the prestige. 

Interstellar took my heart away.

Cillian was villain in batman (I noticed him for his deep green Irish eyes, n yeah acting is also good.) 

But u r right, mainly side roles.

He is good actor, he makes the impression however small role be.

Interstellar & Tenet made me ponder for a long time. how can those theories fictionally exist in the first place? (some are, some are not)

I'll look for his main roles henceforth since he truly is a great actor, and also unbothered, no controversy at all

The fan made posters are so good! Anything with Cillian Murphy is worth the watch and the cast is top-tier!

Martial:

The fan made posters are so good! Anything with Cillian Murphy is worth the watch and the cast is top-tier!

I genuinely love and appreciate their outpouring efforts there. Actually, it's a lot, but I can't access them to share here cuz some of them are from fb, which I hate skfhsksbdksn

And oh my, I waste of not looking at his acting performances, like big time. Any recs?

If you want to CM in a lead role I sugest Peaky Blinders, I think it is now out on Netflix, but there should be lots of clips on Youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3PGOaEfCmQ

He is the ML and shows how complex an actor he is, it also has Tom Hardy in it as a side charector. Its a great series in its self .

I have seen the movie,and I think its the directors best, and I have seen most of them.

strawgal:

If you want to CM in a lead role I sugest Peaky Blinders, I think it is now out on Netflix, but there should be lots of clips on Youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3PGOaEfCmQ

He is the ML and shows how complex an actor he is, it also has Tom Hardy in it as a side charector. Its a great series in its self .

I have seen the movie,and I think its the directors best, and I have seen most of them.

on the list, waiting for the right time to watch ?

Oh yeah, me forgot to mention this one krystale 

Robert Downey Jr. RAVES Over Cillian Murphy's 'Oppenheimer' Performance 

@krystale , 

Congratulations on so many nominations !!!