Favourite band: Rise Against. I've also been pretty into Five Finger Death Punch lately lol

My current favourite is this British folk-rock band called Bear's Den. Soulful voice, beautiful lyrics. Here are some of their songs:

https://youtu.be/q1MmYVcDyMs

https://youtu.be/pwU3T3ND9L0

My playlist is mainly OSTs from dramas/lakorn. After ost are zouk and kompa (artists: Kassav, Nu-Look, Carimi. Jacky Rapon, Alan Cave). Soca... Machel Montano. 

Aaron Neville. Edith Piaf. Nancy Wilson. Bonnie Raitt. Lyle Lovett. Ibrahim Ferrer.

Before I began to listen to K-Pop, I regularly listened to 'Panic! at The Disco', 'Marina and The Diamonds' and Melanie Martinez. I liked to listen to 'Fall Out Boy' sometimes and sometimes I explored different bands. I even had an opera phase. Otherwise, I'd just listen to new music and whatever was on the radio.

Nowadays, there aren't many non-Asian artists that I tend to listen to very regularly but I really love Charlie Puth and Shawn Mendes. I regularly listen to the 'Happy Feet' album and sometimes other albums. I also listent to whatever songs I have to rehearse or plan on singing in the future.

Coldplay, Linkin Park, Staind, The Beatles, The Who, U2

I'm such an old person living in a 24-year old body. 

These are music taste...

Punk Rock - Sum41, Bowling for Soup, & Simple Plan

60s classics - ABBA & Carpenters. 

90s classic boy bands - Backstreet Boys & Westlife

Choir band - Libera, Pentatonix

Classical - Mozart, Tchaikovsky

Pianist - Evgeny Kissin 

Violinist - David Garrett

No same i think that there is't any type 

of music genre i pretty much like everything 

even music that i probably  should't even know 

I like ESKIMO CALLBOY))))

The Score, Kodaline, Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Barns Courtney, Tom Walker, Dean Lewis, X Ambassadors, Lewis Capaldi

Rock

* Green Day

* Scorpions

* Bruno Mars

80's

* Billy Idol

* INXS

* U2

* Def Leppard

* Bryan Adams 

* George Michael

Opera

* Andrea Bocelli

* Three Tenors

Country

* Faith Hill

* Martina McBride

* Carrie Underwood

* Tim McGraw

Techno

* Moby

* Massive Attack

* Prodigy

* New Order

I like a lot of American bands, like Three Days Grace, Skillet, but also Eskimo Callboy,  Rammstein and many others)

FredVasco88:
Three Days Grace, Skillet

My fav bands as well! Also Evanescence, Starset, Papa Roach, Shinedown, Red, Breaking Benjamin,  and tons more

My all-time favorites would be Taylor Swift, Paramore, Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At the Disco, Lorde, Avril Lavigne, Adele, and Queen. I love all their discography.

Lately I've been listening to Billie Eilish, Lana Del Rey, The Neighbourhood, The National, St. Vincent, Melanie Martinez, Marina and the Diamonds, LANY, The 1975, Dua Lipa, and Camila Cabello :)

The Fray

Shawn Mendes

Red 

NickelBack

Sleeping At Last

James Arthur

Marianas Trench