Szasha wrote: Great idea. :p And yes, it lacks a little colour. But hey it's only the ESC - most of the songs are about love or happiness anyways.

Yeah except for this hehe ;D It's about manliness :-D It's Where the men ride! x)

Go us finnish people ;----D
NorthernPoleGirl wrote: Yeah except for this hehe ;D It's about manliness :-D It's Where the men ride! x)

Oh god,I had already forgotten this song! :D This song is kinda embarrassing...the lyrics make me laugh everytime :D (Onko miehuullisuus edes mikään oikea/järkevä sana?)
Lordi didn't sing about love and happiness either..angels and demons were his thing ;)
Avaruus wrote: Oh god,I had already forgotten this song! :D This song is kinda embarrassing...the lyrics make me laugh everytime :D (Onko miehuullisuus edes mikään oikea/järkevä sana?)
Lordi didn't sing about love and happiness either..angels and demons were his thing ;)

It's hilarious, it always makes me laugh xD (ehkä teräsbetonilla on oma sanastonsa ;D )
NorthernPoleGirl wrote: Yeah except for this hehe ;D It's about manliness :-D It's Where the men ride! x)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Manhood. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I guess it could be a good-ish song if it wasn't for the lyrics. I was preocuppied by reading the lyrics and in exchange had no time to pay attention to the song. :p
Austria: Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo Can't understand them but for some reason I having a feeling that the lyrics are very soulful and deep.
travis wrote: Austria: Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo
Can't understand them but for some reason I having a feeling that the lyrics are very soulful and deep.

Yes, I agree x--------D
i love this event :DDD Im waiting every year for it :D
travis wrote: Austria: Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo
Can't understand them but for some reason I having a feeling that the lyrics are very soulful and deep.

NorthernPoleGirl wrote: Yes, I agree x--------D

Very meaningful! ->

Szasha wrote: Some nonsense about partying a la: "I am a party (American) Indian".
Then around a thousand times: Woki mit deim Popo ->"Shake your botty".
Then something about a strip show and that women want a "Winner,Winner". Aka him.
Your "Popo" doesn't get tired. Woki. Woki. Woki.
MEGA FAN OF EUROVISION!!! Really excited for this year because we're funally having a Eurovision party!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I've not kept track of who's representing who this year i only know Ireland's Jedward (no matter how annoying I can see them doing well this year as they did last year) and UK's entry Engelbert Humperdinck (the name is enough to win LOL JK *pokerface*) I'm from the UK and each year it gets more and more embarrassing. Even Blue (last year) managed to get bottom!!!
Ireland's going for Jedward again? Well they were funny last year, so I don't mind. I hated that Germany had Lena go again last year, so I'm glad it's someone else this year! Also you don't hear a thing about him in Germany, but people seem to like his song. I even forgot his name. xD
devitto wrote: Ireland's going for Jedward again? Well they were funny last year, so I don't mind.

I hated that Germany had Lena go again last year, so I'm glad it's someone else this year! Also you don't hear a thing about him in Germany, but people seem to like his song. I even forgot his name. xD

... every time I turn my radio on I hear his song and mind you, I only listen to radio programs during car drives. ;) But I agree with you his song is likable.
Woah, such good entries this year o.O
We send Joan Franka, she'll be dressing as an Indian T^T

Sad but true. We fail. Again...
It's sad to say that but we are gonna lose again this time, unfortunately :( It's not that she can't sing but still I've seen better in Belgium :(
SWITZERLANDDDDDD <3 Sinplus were awesome! Austria... I am trying to erase from my memories. Iceland was really good <3 I liked Belgium and Denmark too~
we send Roman Lob for germany!

but my favorite is Max Jason Mai from Slovakia *.* i love it !!!