I was just browsing through this year's entries and I thought I could spread the big love that the ESC is. ;)

Semi-Final One - May 22, 2012
Albania: Rona Nishliu - Suus
Cyprus: Ivi Adamou - La La Love
Greece: Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
Ireland: Jedward - Waterline
Moldova: Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar
Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki -Party For Everybody
Austria: Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo[/url]
Denmark: Soluna Samay - Should've Known Better
Hungary: Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
Israel: Izabo -Time
Montenegro: Rambo Amadeus - Euro Neuro
San Marino: Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song
Belgium: Iris - Would You?
Finland: Pernilla Karlsson - När Jag Blundar
Iceland: Greta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget
Latvia: Anmary - Beautiful Song
Romania: Mandinga - Zaleilah
Switzerland: Sinplus - Unbreakable

[u]Semi-Final Two
- May 24, 2012
Belarus: Litesound - We Are The Heroes[/url]
Croatia: Nina Badrić - Nebo
Georgia: Anri Jokhadze - I Am A Joker
Norway: Tooji - Stay
Slovakia: May Jason Mai - Don't Close Your Eyes
The Netherlands:Joan Franka - You And Me
Bosnia & Herzegovina:Maya Sar -Korake ti znam
Estonia: Ott Lepland - Kuula
Lithuania: Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
Portugal: Filipa Sousa - Vida Minha
Slovenia: Eva Boto - Verjamem
Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
Bulgaria: Sofi Marinova - Love Unlimited
F.Y.R. Macedonia:Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
Malta: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
Serbia: ?eljko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
Sweden: Loreen - Euphoria
Ukraine: Gaitana - Be My Guest

[u]Grand Final
- May 26, 2012
Azerbaijan: Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies
France: Anggun - Echo (You And I)
Germany: Roman Lob - Standing Still
Italy: Nina Zilli - L'Amore È Femmina
Spain: Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo
United Kingdom: Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free

Romania: Mandinga - Zaleilah
Moldova: Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar
Iceland: Greta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget
Hungary: Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
Denmark: Soluna Samay - Should've Known Better
Albania: Rona Nishliu - Suus
Cyprus: Ivi Adamou - La La Love
Greece: Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki -Party For Everybody
Ireland: Jedward - Waterline

Serbia: ?eljko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
F.Y.R. Macedonia:Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
Malta: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
Ukraine: Gaitana - Be My Guest
Sweden: Loreen - Euphoria
Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
Estonia: Ott Lepland - Kuula
Norway: Tooji - Stay
Bosnia & Herzegovina:Maya Sar -Korake ti znam
Lithuania: Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
-----

I am really looking forward to this year's ESC as in a long time English isn't as predominant as it was in recent years. What do you think?
It's nice to see that there will be songs that are not in English :) ..it would be boring if they all sounded the same. I guess I'll be very busy in May since the Ice hockey Championships(GO FINLAND!) will start soon and after that there will be the Eurovision Song Contest! :D Can't wait!!
I'm happy that Jedward came back . I liked their new song. :)

1) San Marino: Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song 2) Montenegro: Rambo Amadeus - Euro Neuro 3) Austria: Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo 4) Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back 5) Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki -Party For Everybody
Avaruus wrote: It's nice to see that there will be songs that are not in English :) ..it would be boring if they all sounded the same. I guess I'll be very busy in May since the Ice hockey Championships(GO FINLAND!) will start soon and after that there will be the Eurovision Song Contest! :D Can't wait!!

Yeah I think your country's song is in Swedish, isn't it? It reminds me of a couple of tv series I saw when I was a child. :)

travis wrote: 1) San Marino: Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song
2) Montenegro: Rambo Amadeus - Euro Neuro
3) Austria: Trackshittaz - Woki Mit Deim Popo
4) Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
5) Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki -Party For Everybody

Never, never, thumbs up.
Im so ashamed of Norway this year..
Yeah,this year our song is in Swedish :D It's nice to hear the other official language of Finland for a change :)
I don't like our song this year ;P (Finland) and not because it's in finlandsvenska(Finland's version of swedish...the pronunciation is quite different), it's just dull in my opinion. I think Norway's entry is rather slimy, like last year that guy who sang Popular, it was Eric from Sweden I think ;D
Eric Saade's Popular creeps me out! :D I think that När jag blundar is ok but I don't think that it has the potential to win..I guess I'm still hoping that Finland would choose someone like Lordi! :D Hmm..I kinda like Iceland's entry for this year,it sounds good in both languages :)
NorthernPoleGirl wrote:
I think Norway's entry is rather slimy, like last year that guy who sang Popular, it was Eric from Sweden I think ;D

When I saw him the first time I thought it was a mix of Eric and Justin Bieber but with masculine features. And the beginning was so promising, I was expecting a rocking pop song and then comes Mr. I-Am-A-Really-Really-Evil-Gangsta.
Avaruus wrote: Eric Saade's Popular creeps me out! :D I think that När jag blundar is ok but I don't think that it has the potential to win..I guess I'm still hoping that Finland would choose someone like Lordi! :D

Hmm..I kinda like Iceland's entry for this year,it sounds good in both languages :)

Yeah, but I think not many metal band wants to participate in a contest like Eurovision, but I'd like a band like Sonata Arctica or Apocalypse to participate : D That would be so cool! : D

I kinda like Iceland too, but I can't really say I have a favorite yet, since I haven't heard them all. ; D
NorthernPoleGirl wrote: Yeah, but I think not many metal band wants to participate in a contest like Eurovision, but I'd like a band like Sonata Arctica or Apocalypse to participate : D That would be so cool! : D

I kinda like Iceland too, but I can't really say I have a favorite yet, since I haven't heard them all. ; D

I know. I just enjoy making fun of it. I am an evil monster. :p
I don't believe it's possible to persuade any partly popular and established group to participate in the ESC and if I was in their shoes I wouldn't, either.

No, I haven't listened to all of them, either. But around 50%. *Party for everyone*
NorthernPoleGirl wrote: Yeah, but I think not many metal band wants to participate in a contest like Eurovision, but I'd like a band like Sonata Arctica or Apocalypse to participate : D That would be so cool! : D

That's true..I guess metal bands don't want to participate cause it would "ruin" their reputation or something like that. Another reason for not participating could be that when you think of Eurovision you immediately think of pop songs and ballads,not metal :D

I have to agree with you,Sonata Arctica or/and Apocalyptica (if that's the band you mean) representing Finland would be so cool!! :D
Avaruus wrote: I have to agree with you,Sonata Arctica or/and Apocalyptica (if that's the band you mean) representing Finland would be so cool!! :D

Yes I meant Apocalyptica, what an awful typo. xD