I'm watching it! :D And at the same time chat with a few friends who're watching it, too. Yay, that will be fun. :)
devitto wrote: I'm watching it! :D

And at the same time chat with a few friends who're watching it, too. Yay, that will be fun. :)

Yep, me, too. We tried skyping at first but it's a little counterproductive... :D

So Azerbaijan replaced the introduction of each song, singer and country with advertisements of their own country?
No with advertisements for each of the singers' countries. :D We thought about skyping too, but realized that we didn't hear a thing will talking. xD
Strange, now they are showing pictures of Sheki and before England's song there was also definitely an Azerbaijan intro and before the second song as well... oh well... :D ... so far I couldn't find a favourite... all a little too quiet for my taste.
Jaaaa! Russia's grannies! <3
I was wondering about the England Intro as well. I didn't see one. ^^ The grannies were horrible. I mean they're cute, but they couldn't sing at all. :O
I liked the song, regarding the singing... I thought it was fitting the song - funny, happy, party! Iceland's song was nice as well... but I still root for my grannies. Hehe. Any favourites yet?
devitto wrote: I was wondering about the England Intro as well. I didn't see one. ^^

The grannies were horrible. I mean they're cute, but they couldn't sing at all. :O

Exactly my thoughts! The russian grannies are cute and all that but the song isn't that great.. :D
I apologize. They really show pictures of Azerbaidjan. Well, THAT's weird. -.-
Oh oh Norway ... this year's sunny boy... :D
"Ahhh, look at my white teeth - ahhhh I am so sexxxy!"
Haha yes. xD I don't really have a favourite yet, at least not one of the ones that already sang. None really stood out. :O
But true... most of the singers are just normal... not bad, but not outstanding, either... (apart from Russia. :p) Azerbaijan's lady normally works as a designer for glass decorations - she can cut them out with her voice.
Oh, Romania, why Mandinga T^T?