I don't think your song was too bad, verdaisy. :) Was quite alright, just a little too high for my taste. I like Greece all of a sudden, up-beat, yeah! And she's learned, I can't see her panties anymore.
She sounded like she had cat fur in her throat. So far, I like Sweden <3!
My favourites are Iceland,Estonia and Germany :D They've been playing Sweden's song far too much in my country and it's starting to get really boring.. :/
Yay Germany's on! :D
(Ireland) "Die Zwei von der Hüpfburg sind wieder da." (The two from the bouncing castle are back.) LMAO
I have only seen a few as I have been in & out of the room lol Estonia's is the only one that stood out for me so far....has the "Hump" performed ? did i miss it???? :D
RainFlower wrote: I have only seen a few as I have been in & out of the room lol Estonia's is the only one that stood out for me so far....has the "Hump" performed ? did i miss it???? :D

Yep, he was the first one. Very dramatic performance. ;)
oh I read back on thread I missed the Hump & the Russain Halmonis :(
I don't even remember who was performing for Estonia. I remember England, Ireland, Germany, Russia, Spain and Greece. ^^''
Im watching on catch up its Malta now for me ....how many songs altogether?
The woman from the Ukraine is trying to tear my ears apart I think.
RainFlower wrote: Im watching on catch up its Malta now for me ....how many songs altogether?

26 - watching 25 momentarily.
The Estonian guy had a good/powerful voice & it wasnt cheesy like some of them haha he just stood there & sang no prancing around or gimmicks lol The German was nice but I dont think it will stand out with all the other Over The Top performances lol
ommo the embarrassment of Jedward loooool