Hope it doesn't happen🙁

Nah. But in order to survive he's gonna have to accept help from White and the gang. Him going solo against the giant mess is idiotic. Perhaps the key here will be a reminder that anything he feels, White will too. And he wants to protect White - so going on a su!c!de mission could quite literally kill White (after all, White had to be hospitalized when Black went into a coma, and White had a seizure just like Black did).

Not me thinking that his mother wants him to die.

I'm actually leaning toward this theory maybe he will die i don't know . I believe their mother really cares about her kids however i was disapointed that she did not stand by them even if she is not powerful and strong like tawi but i will do my best to support them thats what mother do well not only her o hope their father knows what going on shows some support although i don't think that it will happen 

I think he might sacrifice himself for White.

Thats what i'm afraid of 😥😥

I don't necessarily think White will die if Black dies.  They only can feel what other feels.  but dying cuz of another dying?  Nah.... because if it was such a case, White would be in coma too just like his brother.

I don't think Black will die.  He obviously has so much anger but it's also obvious he loves his brother.  Black is a complicated guy to figure out LOL...

AthenaTheStorierX:

Nah. But in order to survive he's gonna have to accept help from White and the gang. Him going solo against the giant mess is idiotic. Perhaps the key here will be a reminder that anything he feels, White will too. And he wants to protect White - so going on a su!c!de mission could quite literally kill White (after all, White had to be hospitalized when Black went into a coma, and White had a seizure just like Black did).

It is crazy but we really don't know much about Black and his thoughts. We don't know his true motivations or feelings about anything from his perspective.  It might be a case of white having to put himself on the line in a bigger way to get through to him and make Black realize he is not truly alone at the last minute. I'm being optimistic here lol.

Saygo :

It is crazy but we really don't know much about Black and his thoughts. We don't know his true motivations or feelings about anything from his perspective.  It might be a case of white having to put himself on the line in a bigger way to get through to him and make Black realize he is not truly alone at the last minute. I'm being optimistic here lol.

I prefer this type of ending for Black realizing that there are  people here for him and that s he is not alone i guess not only Sean who shouldve opened his heart even Black should do that bc his team mates cares and respect him