foolishp:

when does the emperor know that she's a woman?

I

foolishp:

I'm guessing around 34-35th episode

blossoms:

why does this page have nothing.its already 8 episodes in

I'm guessing around the 34-35th episodes based on what I've seen on the trailer I'll probably come back around that time.

Minoucha:

Yes, would love to know too as it's really dragging. I've been skipping a lot :(

Episode 35 finally

foolishp:

Episode 35

The series has good potential. Too bad the Male Lead is so awful. Fortunately the King (and his love story) saves this series.

I created to discuss spoilers and not to speak bad abt actors or actress

It's happy ending right?? Like I am confused, I was satisfied to see jianming but confused whether its like a recap of thier past or present??  Can anyone say??

Now that it is over, I am satisfied with the ending. It was happy and not the typical sappy ending where they are in a field living happily ever after. Gotta watch after the ending credits roll, and see FJM catch the feather. ^^ I loved it. Even more than the Legend of Fuyao.

Harshitha AR:

It's happy ending right?? Like I am confused, I was satisfied to see jianming but confused whether its like a recap of thier past or present??  Can anyone say??

After the credits, it shows JFM being alive and well in the present time catching the feather this time around.

Kawaii433:

After the credits, it shows JFM being alive and well in the present time catching the feather this time around.

Ohh tqs

yeah he's also the King's teacher

You know the ending with the crane flying above head and it sheds a feather? It's when the Crown Prince aka Emperor is telling HS that FJM's health has improved as compared with the earlier years...

here's what a crane symbolizes:
From fengshuibeginner.com : "In China, the crane, also known as the heron has always been one of the most auspicious symbols since the olden times. It is a symbol of nobility and long life. In addition, it also represents everlasting love and loyalty in romance. "

And from artfixdaily.com: "In Chinese culture, the crane is venerated as the prince of all feathered creatures and thus has a legendary status. Embodying longevity and peace, it is the second most favored bird symbol after the phoenix"

So, I take it to mean that the country is ushering in a period of peace and that FJM will live a long life. I was a little puzzled as to why the feather flew in the wind and we got to see young HS with FJM plus all the other love-scenes.... and I think the first explanation informs us that it also represents "everlasting love and loyalty"....
(reason is because in E06, he didn't catch the feather, but in E48, he catches it"...so he accepts the love and loyalty from HS.

So that's the parting message - though a rather cryptic one. Geez, it's not like all audiences know what the crane means!

someone explained it and I reposted it here so everyone understand

Wow grt 

foolishp:

someone explained it and I reposted it here so everyone understand

Wow grt we couldnt even have thought that it would hold that much meaning 

Will there be a happy ending? (depends on how you view it but for me)

No, the only couple that gets a happy ending is Zhe Liu and Zhuo Ying. The Emperor and Ti Lan dies. While Hai Shi and Fang Zhu are separated lovers. 

Fang Zhu fell back into the cycle of taking the pain for the young emperor, the child Ti Lan and Zhong Xu (The emperor) left. And is dealing with respiratory disease.

I don't think it's a bad ending, however, I was disappointed.