Gris Olive:

I consider it prudent that with none of them, that the three of them be very good friends. Friendship can be the way to relieve so much school stress. so I hope the three of you will just come to your senses and be really good friends. Since at this moment the only thing they occupy is to be calm, focus on what they know about their classes to leave well positioned in their studies because in reality what a student occupies is tranquility and peace of mind to do that heavy and strenuous exam.

Unfortunately, Sun Jae already likes her, and it don't seem to be light feelings, instead it seems like a love that he has felt and hidden for a long time, so that friendship in the end will not be something that helps him release stress, but something that makes him suffer.

Sun Jae, I like the way he always looks out for her and tries to protect her, apart from the fact that he is aware of what is important to her, like her studies, on the other hand, Seo Geon Hoo, is like "hey im a badass help me study, oh sun Jae you like her, I'll get between you guys every time you spent a moment together "it's kind of annoying, he doesn't show a warm or real interest in her, which makes him look annoying and rude

After watching episodes 7 and 8, I am changing my view. Haeyi doesn't seem interested in either guy. She seems to be concentrating on her studies, and I am happy with that. Her main goal now is getting into university.  Go Haeyi! I think the four of them would make a sweet friend group.

Gris Olive:

I consider it prudent that with none of them, that the three of them be very good friends. Friendship can be the way to relieve so much school stress. so I hope the three of you will just come to your senses and be really good friends. Since at this moment the only thing they occupy is to be calm, focus on what they know about their classes to leave well positioned in their studies because in reality what a student occupies is tranquility and peace of mind to do that heavy and strenuous exam.

?

whykay91:

Después de ver los episodios 7 y 8, estoy cambiando mi punto de vista. Haeyi no parece interesado en ninguno de los dos. Parece estar concentrados en sus estudios, y esto feliz con eso. Su objetivo principal ahora es inglés a la universidad.  ¡Ve a Haeyi! Creo que los cuatro seres un grupo de amigos dulce.

Creo exactamente lo mismo, veo que su objetivo es ingresar a la universidad y aprovechar al Sr. Las enseñanzas de Choi para hacer que su tía mamá se sienta muy orgullosa de haber luchado tanto. Y, por supuesto, Sunjae es un excelente amigo, pero también debería priorizar los estudios primero y el otro considero que es el segundo típico que solo quiere ver al actor principal molesto y al final, gracias a él, los niños pueden no ingresar a la universidad ya que su actitud es molesta y frustrante.

I am in team confused lmao.  I kinda like both of them.

But, Geonhu, compliments her character well.  And also, imagining a family dinner where geonhu, haengson, hae e, and chiyeol are together, imagine the chaos where both of the serious people would want to study and geonhu and haengson being chaotic around them lmao. 

but the one i would prefer the most is hae e focusing on herself and all of them ending up as good friends.

Honestly none . Better that trio be a great friends gang . With no love triangle . Geon Hu troubling both Sun Ja n Haaee . That would be fun to watch  . Them all bonding over studies . Also Geon Hu N Sun Jae bonding over sports. That would be nice .  However I like Sun Jae being jealous . All credit to the actor who portraying Sun Jae role . He is so natural n cute . 

I really like the friendship between Hae Yi and Seon Jae. For me it doesn't matter whether or not they develop romanic feelings for each other, as long as this deep and caring bond between them stays intact. 

Either way, I don't care much for Gunho. But it would be nice to see them become a group of friends. All I'm asking for is NO triangle drama 

Sun Jae but I doubt Hae Yi will date now, they will probably just stay as friends? :)

I was also confused when they introduced Gunho but I was definitely sold on team Sunjae after ep. 5/6. They just feel comfortable together. ?? 

However, it is starting to feel like Haeyi is not even thinking about anything but her family and studies right now so I personally wouldn’t mind if she doesn’t pick just yet. Officially asking (read: begging) for a Haeyi love story spin-off!! ??????

romcomqueen:
Officially asking (read: begging) for a Haeyi love story spin-off!! ??????

that would be wonderful

POFActive:

that would be wonderful

Agree...id love a spinoff with her and i think she'd look good with either of the boys...so Maybe 2 spinoffs is better...one with each ML

okay so personally, i value friendships a lot more than relationships so if i have a really good friend, we are practically bros...but in kdramas most of the time the best friend wins my heart, cuz of the way they know about the little things, there is so much trust, and they might have alr had conflicts during friendship so they know how to deal with it if it happens when they are dating.

gunho is a really good guy and if sunjae and haeyi weren't bsf i would be extremely conflicted

also, unlike many other cases of bsf being in love acting kinda toxic, sunjae doesn't even show a single such sign, instead he is just so supportive of haeyi in every way possible, he trusts her in every way possible, doesn't put a lil bit of pressure on her to tell the truth, until she is comfortable... even growing up in a toxic family he is so lovable to haeyi 

now coming to gunho, haeyi is a really ambitious and mature girl, while gunho is more on the playful side, and maybe people say opposite attracts, but sooner or later  haeyi's ambitions and family issues would create a conflict between the two

also, sunjae's only source of happiness is haeyi, and the day she leaves him, will be the last day of this drama for me 

also, one thing i don't like about gunho is thathe always tries to come between the two, i get that u like her, but sunjae is her bsf ... u r doing her bad if u want her to leave her bsf who  is always caring to her

After watching episode 11, I am now firmly on team Sunjae. If Haeyi ends up with no one, I am ok with that because she is thinking about university. But I think Sunjae has been such a gentleman.