In which Mothers & Midwives are in danger

1.Housekeeper has a one-sided conversation with a woman who seems to have a mental illness of some kind (with moments of clarity) it seems that she knows about the hero's birth--anyways he kidnaps her which can only mean she will turn up dead soon given housekeeper's tendency to kill people to exact what I conclude to be revenge at this point

2.Housekeeper continues to plot the downfall of master

3.The search is on for birth mom

4.Hero remembers some of the awful things he has done to the leading lady, and I can only speculate but I bet he is wondering why she has stayed with him...he goes into the pond and searches for the necklace he flung in there and finds it b/c where she fails i guess he triumphs? Anyways he reminds her that half the necklace represents her/other half him.

5.Another kiss (is it just me but do their kisses end a bit awkwardly? am i being hypercritical?)

6.Xu Er decides to leave yada yada

7.Madame Jin finds out that people are looking for the midwife a.k.a. 'the woman who lost her mind' in Madame's words

Random Note; I just noticed that the female leads costumes are kind of ...princessy?  

8.Hero just called this poor woman who is mentally ill 'half dim witted'....*sigh* just let it go...this show can pick and chose what it wants to do.....maybe it's a bad translation...I hope it is...

9.Madame Jin seems to extend an olive branch to our heroine, but wait it is a trick--she shows signs of illness (fakes?)...and weaves some of her own schemes by setting up our female lead to seem wretched and herself to be the victim (she is smart enough to know that people tend to pick their family in these disputes)//Hero messes up by not asking leading lady what happened and instead assumes that she is the one at fault--yet another communication issue

10.Hero wants to prove he is filial sends his mother is taking a risk for him and undoubtedly he feels guilty

11Another argument--heroine wants hero to solve the caper of the missing midwife, but since his mom said no, rest up he believes his girl is disregarding mother and focused only on her desires--

12. It seems more secrets are afoot...her mother is missing..hero sends men to find her, and then tells her to 'calm down' which is unfair given his demands that she cater to his mother who is not missing...

13.Housekeeper has reached a new low by torturing the mentally ill midwife...

Rating: 5.5--I was almost completely disengaged during this episode.