In which hero becomes the best looking bum I've ever seen 
1. Hero stabs his girl...and it is a pretty bad.  Hero seems completely shocked and not really aware of what is happening as she declares that they are completely done--now would be a good time for someone to cough up blood..

2.Housekeeper continues to play the part of good guy while our heroine calls out her lover's name in her fever dreams

3.It must be a soul mate kind of thing because she still seems in love with this guy even though he essentially nearly killed her...yup, I think it is a soulmate thing which means housekeeper never even had a chance so when he realizes this i am certain he is going to unleash some kills

4.housekeeper gets a little violent with his sister and unleashes a maniacal laugh...he's losing his mind too....everyone is losing their minds....maybe i've lost my mind 0_o
5.Madame Jin disguises that she has recovered

6.Quian Quian sobs her heart out over the (pretend) unconscious Madame Jin and talks about how terrified she is

7.We learn that hero's dad, the general, was in love with Madame Yu 

8.More lightning flashes on a sunny day as Madame Jin confirms the truth that Qi ling risked her life to reveal (although the way she reveals it makes her sound a bit greedy)//hero collapses as lightning flashes on a lovely sunny day---wait, it actually IS raining this time

9.Feeling like everyone he has loved/trusted lies to him, hero is in the midst of a breakdown it seems and unleashes his rage (i'd be pretty tore up too)

10.Hero loses the will to live, nearly gets run over, and lays in the dirty street...where is housekeeper to gloat?

11.Hero decides to give up all his pretty clothes and fine goods and become a mighty attractive beggar (the dirt is smudged so artfully on his face)...he turns to his only friend in times of need...the booze...and let me just say that I appreciate him letting his hair down (love long hair on men) and the most convenient wind (or fan) makes his hair rustle so artfully....and then he gets beat up for not paying for all that liquor....and he spits up blood?  and begs to be hit harder?

12.In the midst of this violent beating he recalls his last moments with Qi Ling and the way in which he stabbed her....I think his desire to live is fairly low

13.Housekeeper is dropping off gifts for his beloved Qi Ling, looking like the game is over and he has won (why he isn't calling the Madame 'mom' is beyond me because he is acting like a son)

14.While I don't want hero to suffer I can't say I feel much pity for him since everything was his choice, including his decision to run away from his problems and become a (very pretty) peasant--I am certain once he sees his lady is at risk of being stolen he will come to his senses

Rate: 6.8: It was kind of slow, more like filler but necessary....hero should wear his hair down more and the heroine should draw some boundaries with housekeeper but its kind of too late for that I think--