What are your thoughts on the adaptations made from the book to the series? 

I have read up to what has been updated on Wattpad so not the whole thing but so far I prefer the book plot. 

The casting is great, I wouldn't change PoohPavel ever but I think some plot points in the book make way more sense than in the show. Also I was slightly disappointed that Charlie wasn't as large as he was described in the books. However, I still really enjoy the show especially how they are exploring the relationships of other characters a bit more.

Let me know your thoughts! 

This is also my first Omegaverse introduction haha so I had to do some research especially with this storyline's additions to the alpha/omega and other roles.

I like both the book and the show but if I had to pick I'd say the book is better.    Ultimately I'm fine with how  the show is  done but  I would've preferred they stuck more to how it was written in the book. 

As for the casting ......I think its spot on.      I do however think that the Charlie character in the show comes across different  from the Charlie in the book but I actually like Pooh's portrayal of the Charlie character.  

I’m not quite finished with the books (I’m halfway through chapter 25) but based on that, here’s my two cents. Out of all the BL series I’ve also read the source material for, Pit Babe is my favorite. More often than not, I prefer either the book or series by a large amount. But with Pit Babe, my enjoyment of the books and the series is almost the same. I absolutely love both. But I think I enjoy the books a little bit more. There are things in the series that I prefer, and there are things in the books that I prefer. With the series, I like that they padded the storyline a bit more, namely towards the beginning. The racing and whatnot seemed to play a bigger role which I liked. But I feel like you get so much more depth to the characters in the books. You understand things a lot more.

I personally think the book version is ✨better✨bcoz the series has robbed us of many facts and figures.. but the visuals are really good that I forget about the story 😅

Just finished the book and i am rewatching Ep 1-12. i must say the two are so different. In some ways good but in others not so good. i wish the show was longer. that way we would be able to see the relationship grow. there is a lot of scenes from the book i wish were included. i wonder if the ending will be the same or if they will change that too. One thing i will include is that i hope is that they include the specials at the end of the book.

While I really enjoyed the book I prefer the series. 

The love scenes in the book were well written but Babe was just too bitchy at times, so I liked that they toned that aspect down a bit. Charlie wasn't as OP in the series but I don't see anything wrong with that since the novel only showed him use his other powers (not Babe's sense) a few times.

It felt like there were more plot holes in the novel that the series explained and vice versa, which I liked because then I was more motivated to reread the chapters or rewatch the ep associated.

I do wish they kept more of the dialogue from the novel since a lot of it was super romantic and cute, but idk if that was just a translation thing because boy were the subtitles funky at times. 

I would have to say that I prefer the book plot only because it's for more older and mature audience's than what the drama was viewed for. However, if both the book and drama had the same overall plot, I would rather go with the drama because everything about it was spot on. Cast, acting, props, VFX, CGI, etc., everything was spot on and that's what I like. 

plot wise - the book

entertainment wise - the drama