If you’re looking for a  really nice series, hop onto the Master of my Own bandwagon. I’m sure you’ll thank me ☺️.

Florahh:

If you’re looking for a  really nice series, hop onto the Master of my Own bandwagon. I’m sure you’ll thank me ☺️.

Of course, it's the best 'hard working female lead' drama I have seen so far. Tan Song Yun is really amazing

One of the best dramas, I've ever seen. Tan Song Yun is my favorite actress, and she is as brilliant as ever. I'm obsessed with her. Our  Lemon  is the best.

I think they've struggled to balance business with romance and product placement. It's made both the male leads rather unlikeable? But I watch it daily 

Aside from a good story, it also has the best cinematography I've seen in a cdrama. I'm amazed at the skylines.

I think Lin GengXin portrayed the ML so convincingly, (not an easy role to be, everyone will be giving him bad words.....) . solid acting..

What I’m afraid of is that with little episodes left, it’s not leaving a lot of relationship growth for leads. I mean there’s so many things going on with business involvement as well as hers with Wei Ran….I hope it ends strong because I like the entire story and am ready to make it one of my favorite modern cdramas.

There doesn't seem to be much time spent on the relationship. I'm at episode 17 and had a quick look forward until episode 31 just to know when they finally start, but nothing. Seems it's all going to happen in the last episode...?

amln:

There doesn't seem to be much time spent on the relationship. I'm at episode 17 and had a quick look forward until episode 31 just to know when they finally start, but nothing. Seems it's all going to happen in the last episode...?

they start to rebuild in ep 29 

It’s ended.  I’m satisfied but a little sad that there wasn’t a lot of time given to their personal  relationship. The perfect ending for me, after the successful re establishment of the firm, bad guys put in their place, then last episode on them as a couple. I would of wanted to see them visit her parents, see him as a man in love/husband; them as a couple. It would of then be a 10 for me. As it is, it always seems rushed.

Florahh:

It’s ended.  I’m satisfied but a little sad that there wasn’t a lot of time given to their personal  relationship. The perfect ending for me, after the successful re establishment of the firm, bad guys put in their place, then last episode on them as a couple. I would of wanted to see them visit her parents, see him as a man in love/husband; them as a couple. It would of then be a 10 for me. As it is, it always seems rushed.

I feel the same!!! I was thinking that  a few minutes more to show them actually doing couple things would have made it perfect. Was hoping even for an epilogue, sadly there was none. 

Florahh:

I was expecting a special episode actually, showing some sweet moments or their bickering again. But I am satisfied with this.

I think it was a really well done show, the locations, casting choices, storyline, acting, costumes, the growth of the characters, it was all really well scripted and acted.  I usually only watch romance shows and there were comments that this might not be a romance show, but I totally thought it was so sweet and romantic.  It was so realistic and mature.  I loved it!

Agreed! i enjoyed the whole bit of it as you said. the romance is very matured, effortless as common in idol rom where the chasing is constant, the budding that came naturally after thoughtful connection of happenstances, to the full realization of the standing of the heart. i do admit i would of loved at least 30 mins of last episode to some cute moments of them as couple but oh well, it ended well enough with the 💋.

Yeah now that you say it, it would be nice to see an extra bit of how they evolve as a couple