I've watched around eleven episodes of it (if anyone knows anywhere i cant watch it plz tell me) but why do I see purple everywhere in this drama??????? The male lead's house is doused in purple and the female lead's outfit is also purple. Can someone explain?????

You can watch it in iQIYI apps, it ended on ep 15, but not really ended, it continue to season 3 . The purple thingy, i don't really know why lol

Lusy Lim:

You can watch it in iQIYI apps, it ended on ep 15, but not really ended, it continue to season 3 . The purple thingy, i don't really know why lol

I've been looking at other sites because the app has it only for VIP after episode 12 if I'm not wrong

YashKnight:

I've been looking at other sites because the app has it only for VIP after episode 12 if I'm not wrong

That's true. Recently i become vip member with 1 month free trial.  Well, i don't really wanted to their member, i just want the free trial lol. There're payment option that you don't have to use credit card. For example with cellphone credit. Next month If you don't want to pay it, you just don't add / refill your cellphone credit lol. You can try it if you want 

Lusy Lim:

That's true. Recently i become vip member with 1 month free trial.  Well, i don't really wanted to their member, i just want the free trial lol. There're payment option that you don't have to use credit card. For example with cellphone credit. Next month If you don't want to pay it, you just don't add / refill your cellphone credit lol. You can try it if you want 

I didn't know we could do that, will try thank you !!!

If you watched the first Season, the sequels are completely lack of sense. Why did they made the first one so fake. The 1st season is just a TV drama..omg.What the heck is that plot.? Anyway,for the color themes, 1st Season used white and pale color,the2nd season is violet and the 3rd is blue. I think that is for some color attraction. In Go Princess, they used the navy blue and hot pink for the pavilion and also for some of the FL costumes...

MeowMeowM:

If you watched the first Season, the sequels are completely lack of sense. Why did they made the first one so fake. The 1st season is just a TV drama..omg.What the heck is that plot.? Anyway,for the color themes, 1st Season used white and pale color,the2nd season is violet and the 3rd is blue. I think that is for some color attraction. In Go Princess, they used the navy blue and hot pink for the pavilion and also for some of the FL costumes...

That's so weird, for some reason while watching I kept thinking 'i know purple means nobility but I don't think they had the money or resources at the time to make so much purple dye..'