Okay so obviously this being her first acting gig I think puts quite a bit of pressure on her, however, I think she's literally doing a great job. But I also think she has a role that suits her very well.

Her facial expressions match her character but they can be a bit awkward.  Rather than discrediting how well she's doing acting so far I think personally she should stay with these types of roles while feeling out her acting.

I was thinking something similar. I think this role suits a lot of her mannerisms. However, I am prepared to give full credit to her because unless she is a psychopath in real life, it means she did very well forming this character and bringing it to life. I agree that she’ll probably find that these types of roles suit her more since she does have that deadpan intense stare but I’m intrigued to see her take on other types of characters because one thing is clear, and it’s that she has command of her acting even though this is her first role. That in itself is very impressive. 

I think she did really well I knew her from Singles Inferno 2 and I knew she was gonna be in a drama but completely forgot since they announced the cast first ages ago. I couldn't even tell it was her because of how much she transformed as a character, even her voice is different! She looks way shorter compared to Singles Inferno. I didn't have high expectations when I heard she would be acting but she really impressed me since I watched about 9.5 episodes just thinking she's an actress as her only job 

sophia15:

I think she did really well I knew her from Singles Inferno 2 and I knew she was gonna be in a drama but completely forgot since they announced the cast first ages ago. I couldn't even tell it was her because of how much she transformed as a character, even her voice is different! She looks way shorter compared to Singles Inferno. I didn't have high expectations when I heard she would be acting but she really impressed me since I watched about 9.5 episodes just thinking she's an actress as her only job 

I think you're thinking of Shin Seulki who plays Doa. 

OP made a mistake with the name, she meant Jang Daah who plays Harin. 

EmaraSign:

I think you're thinking of Shin Seulki who plays Doa. 

OP made a mistake with the name, she meant Jang Daah who plays Harin. 

ohhh my bad ?? thank you for letting me know

I though da ah did well but you can tell it's her first role