vivi_1485:

Yeah, that's what I thought. That place looks like a school. So I guess it's a translation mistake and Qiqi and his wife are going to be underage parents *_*

parents?? is qiqis wife pregnant as well is that why he was forced into marriage

blossoms:
qiqis wife pregnant

yes :( He looks more traumatized and scared than she does -_-

can you give me spoilers.why is yicheng getting married again and what was with ep 29 preview of simei crying after hearing from another girl who knocked at thier door at night and what happened to erqiang.i finished till 22 ep and have seen ep 29 preview

it's turned into commentary on how children of broken homes go on to have broken relationships  >___>

I'm only up to ep 19, but watching Qiqi's "romance" makes me really sad... like he doesn't seem interested in her at all, and I can't tell if it's cause he's shy or because hes actually not into her. It seems more like the latter, and I feel bad that she's like forcing herself on him. I feel like he's got some self-esteem issues maybe from being abandoned by his real dad & siblings and needs someone who would be patient and kind to him...

blossoms:
can you give me spoilers.

Yicheng's getting married to a very very nice woman. I love her a lot and she's perfect for Yicheng. I think he's finally going to be happy. 

Simei's man is trash and everyone knows it.

iamnothyper:
children of broken homes go on to have broken relationships

don't worry, things slowly straighten out... it's not all sad!

kyaasnow:
makes me really sad

I know, right? I always feel like hugging the poor guy. I wouldn't even call it romance— she jumped him and then they get married. What the heck? -_- Most of the guys' first relationships are just them getting pulled along.

vivi_1485:

Yeah, that's what I thought. That place looks like a school. So I guess it's a translation mistake and Qiqi and his wife are going to be underage parents *_*

China's marriage laws prevent those under 21 to be married, and they said they're around 20 or so (at least the girl is). I think they're in college or a post-high school trade school or something. So they're really underage...just under the marriage law age. That's why they were discussing a fine to pay for them to get married. I'm just guessing you can get married underage, you just have to pay a fine. 

It's hard to tell the passage of time correctly. If only they told us what year it was...