TL;DR: requesting recommendations for romance/rom-com dramas with supernatural (but not demon/ghost type) or "god-like" (e.g., Go Go Squid) ML, FL special in her own way, obstacle to overcome is not scheming 2FL).

First post in the forums, but I've been saving up for a while. Might be more niche than the title implies - but read on if you are willing to check it out and make some recommendations!!!!

A "special” ML is like my kdrama crack, I keep coming back to it. Looking for new recommendations that I haven't already seen. Special meaning supernatural being/deity/non-human (My Roommate is a Gumiho, Goblin, *Bride of Habaek*, Are You Human Too, My Love from a Star, Tale of the Nine Tailed, My Holo Love, Doom at Your Service)  but also seem to be drawn to “god-like” status/skills (e.g., Go Go Squid, Healer, Love Me Love My Voice), celebrity/idols (e.g., So I Married The Anti-Fan, Sh**ting Stars), and I won’t turn up my nose at a chaebol either (e.g., 1% of Something GAH LOVED THIS)). NOT into supernatural as in ghosts/demons, though. Supernatural (magical/fantasy) hijinks also are a winner (e.g., Secret Garden, W). I've seen pretty much every e-sports drama with romance (e.g., Gank Your Heart, Love O2O (both), GGS 1 & 2, You Are My Glory, Love Scenery) because I'm obsessed and I don't even game XD.

Additional notes:

“Annoying FL” is usually something that I can tolerate where others can’t. I think Tong Nian (GGS) is dorkily adorable. Might be kinda relatable :hide:. Most of the dramas above that I loved had a FL who was special in her own way (e.g., GGS, Love Me Love My Voice) but a fish out of water in the ML's world (as most would be; the point is that she isn't just -anyone-, she may have her own special talents/fan base, etc.).

I love goofy/charming/etc ensembles (e.g., the K&K boys in GGS).

Only major NO:  scheming 2FL that takes advantage of poor communication between the leads to create separation. She has to succeed with manipulating/controlling the ML to some degree for me to hate it (e.g., Gank Your Heart, Hello Mr. Gu) - I recently watched Cute Programmer and while 2FL ran off the FL, the ML didn’t give 2FL the time of day IMO. I think Dating in the Kitchen was the same so it’s not on my hate list either. 

Prefer Viki (have Plus), Netflix, or Amazon Prime, but have downloaded IQIYI in the past…

Have been disappointed with the lack of kilig in my last few dramas so bonus for that!

I'm down for some absurdity/inanity. Fish out of water (Bride of Habaek had that in spades) is great fun!

Slow burn okay but slow pace is not. OMG I barely made it through Because This Is My First Life!

About to finish While You Were Sleeping and I HATE picking my next one.

Some on my “maybe I should start this next” list. based on the descriptions, LMK if you find any of them a great fit:

The Brightest Star in the Sky

Fall in Love With Me

Lighter and Princess

The Love Knot: His Excellency’s First Love

Melting Me Softly

Legend of the Blue Sea

I Hear Your Voice

Love in the Moonlight

Bel Ami

-------

Thank you for any suggestions!!!

There are a lot of dramas with non human MLs, so I'll try to go with some lesser mentioned ones:

and also these have supernatural MLs (not sure whether you'd consider the FL special or not):

Thank you! I haven't seen any of them yet, although some have been recommended before (e.g., Gu Family Book) that I may have skipped or avoided because of darker themes I sense from the description, but I feel like I'm running out of options and I'll do dark (just not spooky/scary/ghosts/demons) if there's romance! 

I found three of them on Viki. Warm on a Cold Night looks fabulous so I'm glad you gave the second set - the non human ML is of primary importance, the FL being special is not as critical. 

I'll have to keep digging to find where to watch the others (Viki is my go-to).

Ah, understood! I hope you find something you like. :) And I forgot to mention I have a list kind of like what you're looking for (some are darker but some aren't): https://mydramalist.com/list/389A2zV4