Hello, hope you all are doing good!

I have watched all sorts of dramas with different genres in recent weeks and now i want to watch a drama with the theme where a rich FL treats quite poor ML badly but ML takes it in and doesn't express emotions and later on FL realizes her mistake and then falls in love with the ML.

I have tried to search for this kind of theme but couldn't find one that moved me.

The dramas can be from any country, i don't mind, it can be Korean, Vietnamese, Turkish, Thai even Europeans etc etc.

Thanks!

It's okay to be not okay
Begin Again

With western series I guess these can be considered to fit the bill;
Downtown Abbey 
Gran Hotel 
The Proposal - movie, here the ml is not poor but the fl does not know that. He works for her and in her eyes is a poor guy. something happens and they have to pretend to be a couple and then she actually discovers who he really is.
The Bodyguard - this is more action than romance but has a great story. She is a politician, he is her bodyguard
The mess you leave behind / Desorden que dejas - this one is very tricky. She is his teacher, he is the rebel in school. However she is dead from episode 1 onwards and her replacement teacher discovers the whole story of what happened to her, to him and generally everyone that is connected in this. It is a great drama, with an interesting romance story. 

Lou:

It's okay to be not okay
Begin Again

With western series I guess these can be considered to fit the bill;
Downtown Abbey 
Gran Hotel 
The Proposal - movie, here the ml is not poor but the fl does not know that. He works for her and in her eyes is a poor guy. something happens and they have to pretend to be a couple and then she actually discovers who he really is.
The Bodyguard - this is more action than romance but has a great story. She is a politician, he is her bodyguard
The mess you leave behind / Desorden que dejas - this one is very tricky. She is his teacher, he is the rebel in school. However she is dead from episode 1 onwards and her replacement teacher discovers the whole story of what happened to her, to him and generally everyone that is connected in this. It is a great drama, with an interesting romance story. 

Thank you so much for your reply. You wouldn't believe but i have already watched all the recommendations you gave except Gran Hotel :) So here is what i want to ask, does the FL treat ML bad in Gran Hotel at the start ?

Oh I actually do hahah. It is a curse of a series junkie

Hmm yes and no. See she is the youngest daughter of a hotel mistress, and forced into a marriage she does not want. He is from a poor family and looking for his missing sister, who worked in the hotel. In order to find out what happened to his sister he tricked her by taking on the role of a rich bachelor. When she found out about his real persona she was not happy at first. She does help him though but over the course of the three season they go back and forth between teaming up and then doing stuff to hurt the other. There are some other couples too that fit the bill quite nicely. like the ml's best friend, the fm's mother, and so on. Some with a happy ending and some not .

Lou:

Oh I actually do hahah. It is a curse of a series junkie

Hmm yes and no. See she is the youngest daughter of a hotel mistress, and forced into a marriage she does not want. He is from a poor family and looking for his missing sister, who worked in the hotel. In order to find out what happened to his sister he tricked her by taking on the role of a rich bachelor. When she found out about his real persona she was not happy at first. She does help him though but over the course of the three season they go back and forth between teaming up and then doing stuff to hurt the other. There are some other couples too that fit the bill quite nicely. like the ml's best friend, the fm's mother, and so on. Some with a happy ending and some not .

Ok got it.